Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS:96 mustang gt wit P.I heads

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS:96 mustang gt wit P.I heads
weztbay_5.0
¯
Member # 11035

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for weztbay_5.0  Ford pictures for weztbay_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i got a 96 mustang gt 5 -speed with some P.I heads the body is straight no dents and the paint is in good condition it has a soon roof the interior its in ok conditions just a little bit dirty i just change the motor not that long ago because one piston went bad so i put a 97 gt engine on it with 15xxxx miles and the P.I Heads With 12xxx miles on them and i put some 24 pounds injectors on it the car runs strong and fast got smog check in hand so you dont have no smog it the only bad thing is that the windshield its crack and is missing the tail pipes other than that the car its in very good conditions im asking $2800 for it if youre interested send me a text also willing to trade for a 98-99 honda accord 650-630-2207
bullitt3513
¯
Member # 10473

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt3513  Ford pictures for bullitt3513    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm interested send pics and more info to 916 207 3361 thanks

--------------------
03 SVT Zinc Cobra

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com