Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » *03 COBRA MOTOR/TRANS 97K*LAST WEEKEND TO HEAR IT RUN* (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: *03 COBRA MOTOR/TRANS 97K*LAST WEEKEND TO HEAR IT RUN*
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So my uncle had a slight fender bender in the Cobra and insurance Nazi's totalled it out unfortunatley [Frown] so were planning on a part out but motor/trans is going first,ALL OTHER PARTS WILL BE POSTED LATER ON,NOT AT THE MOMENT,JUST MOTOR/TRANS FOR NOW...The car runs very solid and has ZERO issue's...Very little if any valvetrain noise and used no oil at all,the car was his daily driver and went 12.8s@111 with only an intake and exhaust,bald street tires lol..The setup will complete with 03 cobra motor w/billetflow 2.76 upper pulley and billetflow idlers,matching factory t56 trans,stock clutch,pro5.0 shifter,ecu,ecu harness,factory gauges,(will sell Diablo tuner + pulleys seperate from setup)and possible little odds and ends depending on the deal we make with buyer etc,etc..looking to get $7000..You can hear the car run here in Sac (rancho cordova) at "The Shop" and vids/pics will be posted shortly..please txt me with further ?? or send me a PM,keep the drama to yourselfs fellas [patriot]

*ALL PARTS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE,NOTHING IS BROKEN OR NOT WORKING,TRANS SHIFTS GREAT AND THE MOTOR RUNS A TOP,CAN ALSO DO A COMPRESSION CHECK FOR THE BUYER*

*LAST WEEKEND TO HEAR IT RUN,WILL POST A VIDEO AFTER MOTOR/TRANS HAS BEEN PULLED AND READY TO GO..WILL CONSIDER SEPERATING MOTOR/TRANS IF ENOUGH INTEREST FOR MOTOR,GOTTTA LOTTA HITS ON TRANS AS IS*

916-534-6375

-  -

[ March 07, 2012, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: SIC9250 ]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man oh man! the money people make after opting to buy back there totaled car from insurance. I would love to sell my 408 and tremic and buy this setup for my '68 coupe. what kind of price for the engine trans + the front and rear seats let me know thnx
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
getting alot of PMs about parts other than the motor/trans guys,not looking to part ANYTHING else but motor/trans,i will not reply to PMs about parts until were ready too,thank you

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

DSGMach
¯
Member # 11304

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGMach  Ford pictures for DSGMach  Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for just tranny?
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

If seperated prices will be posted

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

BLOWNCO
¯
Member # 11331

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLOWNCO  Ford pictures for BLOWNCO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
do you take payments lol

--------------------
2001 GT

www.westcoastmodular.com

Posts: 257 | From: westcoastmodularcom | Registered: Oct 2011  |  :
CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CARTFAN  Ford pictures for CARTFAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might consider a fab9 with all the goodies to help off set some of the cost if you have one..
Posts: 92 | From: Elk grove, CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by Cartfan:
I might consider a fab9 with all the goodies to help off set some of the cost if you have one..

Fab 9 for a fox to be exact [Smile]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Got someone lookin at the motor/trans today

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

TrillaJay
¯
Member # 10274

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrillaJay  Ford pictures for TrillaJay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
Got someone lookin at the motor/trans today

Still available?

--------------------
04'MystichromeSVTCobra#524
03'BuiltSilverSVTCobra-SOLD
99'BlackSVTCobra-SOLD

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Sale pending but ima bout' to give up on dude [Roll Eyes] still takin serious offers fellas [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Goin up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

TTT [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Goin up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Too bad I just bought one off eBay. I thought that dude was serious...guess not. GLWS

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
CARTFAN
¯
Member # 9021

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CARTFAN  Ford pictures for CARTFAN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I own the car and we have been 110% about this. Just need a serious offer. You could of saved ur self the unknown with that motor and the headache with shipping. Anyone that is serious can come hear this car in person before we pulled the motor/trans so u know exactly what ur getting. Ttt

--------------------
1987 FoxRod Notch 363ci
2003 Oxford White 678 rwhp Cobra

Posts: 92 | From: Elk grove, CA | Registered: Mar 2009  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is there any reason you dont return calls?????

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

quote:
Originally posted by jmcclesk:
is there any reason you dont return calls?????

Lol,quick to make a snappy post,Glad we had a good chat today when I turned my phone on after sky diving class,see u monday [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

If the sale of the car on monday doesn't work out,a full part-out will begin

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ttt

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Up

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com