Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » F/S: 1993 Teal Cobra...*SOLD SOLD SOLD* (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: F/S: 1993 Teal Cobra...*SOLD SOLD SOLD*
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
*********sold, thanks CAFords! **************

Hey guys. So after much thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Cobra, unfortunately, has to go in order to make room for a more economically car. I’ve owned the Cobra since May of 2010 and have babied it since owning it. I’d like to start off by saying; the car does have a Salvage title. I am not completely sure why it holds a Salvage title but the car does have a Cervini rear bumper, so it is possible the car could have been in an accident requiring a new bumper and hence the Salvage title.

With that being said, the car is solid. If you are truly interested in the car, please don’t let the Salvage title deter you from coming to check it out. Please come check it out and see how solid the car is.

On to what the car has:

Engine:
The car has a stock block with Trick Flow twisted wedge aluminum heads, tfs 1.7 rr, tfs push rods, holley intake with, 1 3/8"heat spacer, 70 mm throttle body, 90 mm mass, 42lbs injectors, Ford racing valve covers, BBK Heads, Mac Pro mufflers. The car is equipped with a Vortech S-trim Supercharger (6 psi), Vortech power pipe, MSD multi-spark ignition Screaming Demon cap/rotor, Screaming Demon distributor module and spark plug wires. T-Rex external fuel pump, an electric fan and a recently installed, new water pump. The car has 5 speed T5 with 373 gears.

Suspension:
The car sits on KYB shocks and struts, Ford C-Springs with a coil cut, and UPR cc plates. Stock disk cobra brakes on all 4 corners, Cobra booster and master cylinder.

Exterior:
The car is painted Teal, and has a stock cobra body with a 3inch cowl hood. All body parts are original, a side from the rear bumper, which is Cervini. The paint is very nice for a 18 year old car but is in no way show car quality. The car has been driven, so the front end does show signs of wear with small rock chips. Nothing too serious, but the car is, again, not a show car…BUT…the paint does look great.

Interior:
The car originally came with gray leather. The interior has been completely removed and replaced with a black interior which includes new black carpet, 2004 cobra seats (front and rear) – black leather with black suede. The driver seat is fully operationally and all motors work. The dash pad has been covered in black suede to match the seats. Custom black door panels and custom suede headliner. I also made a custom center console for the car. The center console comes from a 2004 cobra and is incorporated with the original center console from the cobra. (see pics)

Audio:
I really took my time with this audio set up. The sound system sounds amazing. I custom made door panels that hold 1 5” Speaker, 1 4” Speaker and 1 tweeter (all speakers in door panels are MB Quart). I also fitted custom kick panels that holds a 6 ½” speaker and a tweeter (JL Audio). In addition, 2 3” speakers are located in the stock location in the dash. The front stage sounds amazing. The rear speakers are 5x8 Alpine Type S speakers. In addition the car custom door panels, I also made a custom rear hatch subwoofer enclosure. The enclosure holds 2 10” subs (1 Alpine Type R, 1 JL Audio W6) and also houses 3 Amps (3 Alpine amps – 1 for the woofers, 1 for the door speakers, 1 for the rear speakers and kick panel speakers). All this is controlled by a Kenwood KIV – BT900 deck. The deck DOES NOT accept CDs and music is only played through an Ipod.

the car has 97,xxx original miles and also that the car is not smoggable

Asking Price: $9500 obo

If you have any questions, comments or concers, it would be best to contact me thru PM or email at Osorio299@yahoo.com.

[patriot]

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 28, 2011, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sco Cuddie  Ford pictures for Sco Cuddie    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

[ March 18, 2011, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
#NT discount?

Good luck with sale, she is a beauty.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAECO, BUY HER BACK!!!! good luck with sale man, clean car...dont know if i would be able to part with it... [patriot]

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass car bro! I love what u did to the interior! Great deal here! Wish I has the funds to buy it!

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Sonic96GT
¯
Member # 9594

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonic96GT  Ford pictures for Sonic96GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Clean car. To bad it's a salvage title. I know I'd want full coverage if I had that car. Good luck to you. TTT for a rare clean fox on this site.
racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You can put full coverage insurance on salvage title cars now

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
You can put full coverage insurance on salvage title cars now

This is correct.

I forgot to mention in the original ad that the car has 97,xxx miles.

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

Edit: Sorry, double post.

[ March 16, 2011, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

ttt
Svt Tony
¯
Member # 9959

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Svt Tony  Ford pictures for Svt Tony    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Got pics? Lol damm shame da u have to part wit her shes a beauty never tught da teal could look so good glws bro

--------------------
" u wanna play u gatta pay "

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by PEARLSTANG1:
Got pics? Lol damm shame da u have to part wit her shes a beauty never tught da teal could look so good glws bro

The more pic the merrier right? lol.

[Big Grin]

Nasty Notch
Alex Crisp (Lux)
Member # 8863

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nasty Notch  Ford pictures for Nasty Notch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was it hard for u to pull the center console blend off looks dope?????

--------------------
"FREE J.SMITH.

Alex Crisp (Lux) aka "Nasty Notch" of Oakland & Vallejo,out of this list of stolen parts has been selling a rare S351 intake and Vortech YS trim with removed serial number, finding out how to fill a TKO, selling a twEECer, and selling MM camber caster plates! He refuses to answer where these parts are now and who he got these parts from. Either Alex is a thief or knows who the thief is.People like Al ruin the hobby and contaminate our community.

UPDATE: Felon Alex Crisp arrested and jailed

UPDATE2: Alex Crisp guilty of armed robbery

Posts: 941 | From: A intersection | Registered: Jan 2009  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by Nasty Notch:
was it hard for u to pull the center console blend off looks dope?????

Hard? Not at all...just takes alot of time and some imagination trying to get the two pieces to connect together and to flow.
FordRyderz510
¯
Member # 6771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FordRyderz510  Ford pictures for FordRyderz510    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car is Sic! Too bad tax money is gone.
GLWS bro

--------------------
Ford Ryderz -Est. 2003
88' GT
96' GT
97' Saleen #17
94' GT-Sold

project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass ride! TTT

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
project_stangs88
¯
Member # 4599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for project_stangs88  Ford pictures for project_stangs88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bad ass ride! TTT

--------------------
got my 65 mustang back! (bonny)! roller...

Posts: 1518 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2004  |  :
87MclarenMustang
¯
Member # 10695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87MclarenMustang  Ford pictures for 87MclarenMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you make those door speaker pods yourself?

--------------------
Formerly 07SilverS197

Posts: 1282 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by 87MclarenMustang:
Did you make those door speaker pods yourself?

Yes I did.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
To bad it's a salvage title.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic96GT:
To bad it's a salvage title.

[patriot]
Yeah it is, but you (or anyone interested) is more then welcome to come check out just how solid the car is. [patriot]

[ March 17, 2011, 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Sco Cuddie ]

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone here knows how meticlous Maaco was and that it's been well taken care of. The title is the ONLY negative about the car.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why isnt it smogable?

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Sco Cuddie
¯
Member # 6757

quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
why isnt it smogable?

All smog equipment was taken out of the car prior to me getting it. From my understanding, it doesn't pass smog.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com