Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Thinking about trading 3 vehicles for one

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Thinking about trading 3 vehicles for one
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am thinking about doing this, because again I have amassed too many cars plus my wife said I can buy a new truck. Here is what I have and what I am looking to trade for.

1998 Dodge Ram 1500, 2wd, Manual locks and window, AC, CD/AM/FM. clean title. Very good running truck. Freshly rebuilt tranny (about 400 miles on it), Rebuilt motor (about 5,000) on that chassis has about 225k on it. Very solid truck I use it as a daily driver. Magnaflow exhaust tagged and regged. Flaws are: interior could use a good cleaning, small dings here and there, cracked windshield (at the bottom). I have receipts for all work.

1987 5.0 mustang lx convertible. Runs, newer tires, satin ponies, 130k on the ticker. salvage title. Car needs some body work and new interior. Car was to be my sons (more on this). Flaws: has a b&m shifter but was put in without the kit from summit that ensures the OD works. So now it shifts funny but does drive. Kit is like 50 bucks from summit. Depending on when/if deal is made I may have this piece because I am proceeding with car like I am keeping it so I will be fixing things.

1997 Ford Aspire, auto, low miles, clean title. I do not know much about this car presently as I am picking it up this weekend. But it belonged to an Aunt that passed away recently. Car runs and has super low miles as she very rarely drove it. Would make a great commuter. Things I know so far is that the key is broke off in one of the doors. and that it has sat for like a year and has 2009 tags and it is 89 bucks to bring current (which I will do).

What I am looking for:
Being that my sons car was thrown in the mix I would like to get him either a really clean GT convertible or a coupe is relatively good condition. Not looking for nothing else, except maybe a clean k5. I will have pics as soon as I can. but in the meantime post relative questions here and I will answer them as best they can.

And to steal T's line. If you wanna hate please feel free to make another thread somewhere else and have at it. But lets leave this one drama free. I am not hard up for cash, just have a problem with accumulation. I will not sell any of the vehicles separately as I think that will not yield what I ultimately want.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
work truck, commuter and project. All running and have all pink slips.....ttt
N8
¯
Member # 6048

^
N8
¯
Member # 6048

^
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You might have better luck selling each separately. Good Luck. TTT for you.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You have a farm now, who cares about tons of cars.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
You have a farm now, who cares about tons of cars.

lmao....I do actually. [Big Grin]

I figure it will be better to sell sep. But it is such a pain to do so.

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lil more info on the Aspire. I picked it up today, ran great.

Manual windows and locks, AC, small door dings. 63000 miles, 1 owner car, new tires, new battery, will be changing fluids tomorrow and maybe some brakes.

For those that asked if I had to price em out.

2300 for Ram 1500
1300 for Aspire
950 for LX.

Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was wondering on the mustang wats the registration on it and how much would it be

[ February 28, 2010, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Sydewayz 24/7 ]

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Sydewayz 24/7:
i was wondering on the mustang wats the registration on it and how much would it be

a lil over 200 + smog. if i do it i basically add that to the price. I may have the tranny issue fixed by time of sale as well ordered the part from summitt.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

^
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz 24/7  Ford pictures for Sydewayz 24/7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pm sent

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

N8
¯
Member # 6048

pms replied.
Sydewayz 24/7
¯
Member # 8725

i didnt get the pm because my pm box was full

--------------------
Stayin Sydeways

N8
¯
Member # 6048

aaight ill reply again
N8
¯
Member # 6048

^
Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics of the Dodge Ram?
N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
Pics of the Dodge Ram?

yup
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?token=412683066308:489265198

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com