Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 Mach I 22k 5spd Mint condition $16,500 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2003 Mach I 22k 5spd Mint condition $16,500 obo
Mach916
¯
Member # 8264

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach916  Ford pictures for Mach916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
2003 Mach I 5spd 21,900 miles to be exact, black with the shaker hood that made the Mach I so popular to begin with. It's in mint condition. Adult owned. I guarantee you will not find one cleaner. Only aftermarket on the car is LoJack antitheft system and tint. I just purchased this car 3 months ago on an impulse, but I've decided that I truely want a c5 z06 or cobra. I have the carfax on the car. It has never had any paintwork on the car. The car is flawless. I use only Mothers products on the car. The engine bay is so clean you can literally eat off of it. Take a look at the pictures and you will see. 16,500 and it comes with a custom car cover as well. It is not my daily driver. Just sits with a car cover on in my third garage. I am located in Sacramento. My email is randhawa66@hotmail.com . I usually work odd hours at the hospital so email is usually the best way to reach me. Thanks for viewing.

http://s195.photobucket.com/albums/z64/bucket916/

Posts: 1247 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com