Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Two 5.0 engines for sell

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Two 5.0 engines for sell
Sydewayz90
Member # 7643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz90  Ford pictures for Sydewayz90    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have two engines for sale, one was just pulled out of a 1990 GT.All stock, All complete from intake to oil pan. Mechanically the engine is fine ran perfect the only problem is that the valve covers leaked. Right now it has a t-5 trans attached to it. The transmission works, however it does grind going int second gear. I'd like to get $450 for the engine And $100 for trans or will sell both complete together for $500. They were just removed from the car with 126,xxx miles. Reason for pulling engine is that the owner Had a better engine/trans combo to replace it.

The second engine is out of a 91. It is a fuel injected motor however we changed the intake to carburetor and also the front timing cover to house the mechanical fuel pump. This engine is also all stock. Only had 88,xxx miles pulled from a low mileage wrecked car. This engine ran absolutely perfect. Owner changed mind with vehicle and so we never installed this engine. asking $450 obo. I will throw in the stock fuel injected intake setup as well if wanted.

Like I said both engines run good. your more then welcome to come take a look at them and even take a compression check or whatever. Need to get these gone. They're just getting in the way and I have no use for them. If intersted call (925()917-8555

Posts: 8 | From: Martinez, Ca | Registered: May 2007  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com