Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1964 Ranchero

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1964 Ranchero
ford2racefan
¯
Member # 4750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford2racefan  Ford pictures for ford2racefan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok I am selling a 1964 ranchero with a 302 the car is running. I have put a lot of time and money into this truck but now it is time to sell to make room for my next project.

The bad new is the truck is not yet street ready but with minimal money it will be ready to terrorize the streets. some of the things that need to be finished are the interior and some body work. I have seats for the truck which are installed but need to be reupholstered .

Now the good. I have checked all the wiring in the truck and it all appears to be fine what wasn't I replaced. The truck has a 1989 302 mustang motor installed and as previously stated it does run. I converted it from fuel injection back to carbration. I decided to go with edalbrock proformer package carb intake. I have installed an electric fuel pump to supply the carb with sufficient fuel. Total I have put over 2000 into the motor, interior and many hours working on it. If you have any question or just want to see the truck I am available any time. My number is 916-813-0234. I do have pics of the truck available apon request
some of the pics are a little old you will have to forgive me asking 2500

Posts: 53 | From: West Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
ford2racefan
¯
Member # 4750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ford2racefan  Ford pictures for ford2racefan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
now comes with an extra 289 that needs rings and bearings
Posts: 53 | From: West Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com