Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » complete efi swap

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: complete efi swap
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
eec-iv computer for automatic, anderson ford PMS, 3 bar map sensor, lo-impedance driver, euego 2000 wide-band 02, act sensor, ect sensor, bap sensor, wilson manifold 90 degree efi to carb elbow, 75mm accufab t/b, 80mm pro-m maf calibrated for 85lb/hr inj, 85lb/hr seimans injectors, power by-pass tubing for vortech blower, and possibly aeromotive eliminator pump with matching regulator.
this is a complete efi package that will convert your carb application to a full stand alone system after 2000 rpm, increase your fuel efficiency, and improve drivability.
916 813-6331

[ August 04, 2007, 01:50 PM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------
steve morris racing 348ci, trickflow heads, F2, fast xfi, powerglide.

Posts: 317 | From: antelope, ca. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have interest in pieces if you decide to part this out.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if i do part it out, i would sell the pms, eec-iv, pro-m, lo-impedance driver, and harnesses as one complete package for $800.

[ August 05, 2007, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

ttt

--------------------

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

bump

--------------------

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

ttttttttt

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So what are the plans for the car now?

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im gonna pass I sent you a PM tho.

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Dag302
¯
Member # 4682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dag302  Ford pictures for Dag302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
So what are the plans for the car now?

He is worried Stangsally is going to out run him. So he is changing his entire setup... [Big Grin]

--------------------
04 Expedition 4X4
93 Cobra #822
96 Cobra

Posts: 2842 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

stangsally is running the fastest he ever will, unless he straps a nitrous kit on and plays russian roulette with his stock block. i'm pretty sure my dart 348 with ysi and fogger system is barely warmed up at the previous 10.0 timeslip. but hey, i never said salvage title, cast crank, stock block mustangs can't be fast...but doubt they have the headroom of a fully built race motor.

[ August 05, 2007, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Quick65 ]

--------------------

STANGSALLY76
¯
Member # 5342

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STANGSALLY76  Ford pictures for STANGSALLY76    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick65:
stangsally is running the fastest he ever will, unless he straps a nitrous kit on and plays russian roulette with his stock block. i'm pretty sure my dart 348 with ysi and fogger system is barely warmed up at the previous 10.0 timeslip. but hey, i never said salvage title, cast crank, stock block mustangs can't be fast...but doubt they have the headroom of a fully built race motor.

hey popsicle man, its actually forged unlike the powdered stuff you are smoking!!!!! Have a posicle and stfu!!!!

--------------------
92 LX deep into the 10's on the motor with street tires coming soon
its just a little small block

Posts: 1133 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

oh oooooo, willis got the internet back up and running. you ready to take that street car out on the street yet? haven't seen it much.

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've got a stock block, anytime you want to play track or street you just hit me up and I'll bring the ass whoopin, might want to get your car to its "full potential" first

-end of thread jack

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

svfreerider87
¯
Member # 5748

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svfreerider87  Ford pictures for svfreerider87  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
I've got a stock block, anytime you want to play track or street you just hit me up and I'll bring the ass whoopin, might want to get your car to its "full potential" first

-end of thread jack

that's a straight no bullshit good ole' fashioned call out right there!

--------------------
Dreamspeed Motorsports

Posts: 1685 | From: Sunnyvale | Registered: Jun 2005  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

stock small block ford block? if so, put your money where your mouth is. my number is 813-6331 and i'm open for deposits till 9pm anyday of the week.

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no one said anything about sbf, I said stock block

btw - your old wheelie bars look good on the back of my junk [Razz]

and I'm ready to take your money tonight, let me know

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Quick65  Ford pictures for Quick65  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well, if it's not a small block ford then i guess your trying to get a middle weight vs. heavyweight title fight arranged?
i hope pat didn't soak you too much for the bars. i charged him $60 and they were freshly painted and polished.

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

nope i just borrowed them [Big Grin]

its still a small block, whats the matter your dart block with two adders cant hang with my single stage unit stock block

edit - sorry for ruining your for sale post - moving myself to the streetracing section

[ August 06, 2007, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: 66 AC COBRA ]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

my car hasnever seen two power adders. i have barely gotten to keep the cog belt on, much less have ever squeezing. it's there, it's installed, but it has never been used or tuned. matter of fact, the car hasn't even been tuned since before the 10psi upgrade. so, i'm not sure what it's capabilities are. but what i do know, is that with 10 less boost and minus the 150 shot, it ran 10.0 @ 137 and left almost at 2000 rpm (almost at idle). pat has the video since you've expressed that you doubt it left off idle, look at the clip.

--------------------

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

well I actually have all three videos from that day, its hard to tell how you left from the cloud of smoke coming from your exhaust, thats some james bond shit right there [Big Grin]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra

Curt
¯
Member # 6254

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt  Ford pictures for Curt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if you part it out, how much for the Wideband 02?

--------------------
'90 GT
'94 Toyota 4wd "It have problem"
'56 F100 5.8 AFR185's Vortech SC S-trim

Posts: 866 | From: Monterey/Rocklin | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
Quick65
¯
Member # 6153

if i sell the efi stuff, it's because i'm using the money to buy a fast system. i can't afford to sell it one piece at a time. the wideband will go with the eec-iv, pms, wideband, interlog, lo-impedance driver, 85lb/hr injectors, maf, map, act, ect, and bap sensors as a complete package for someone that wants to convert to efi.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com