Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 87-93 Mustang BLACK OEM INTERIOR Parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 87-93 Mustang BLACK OEM INTERIOR Parts
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Black Convertible Complete Black Seatbelt Set $99.00/all

Black AIrbag Steering wheel with Complete Airbag Column,key included $99.00

Sill Plates $30.00/pair

Any other misc parts not listed just ask

408-420-3003

[ August 06, 2007, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
venomous99
¯
Member # 1917

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for venomous99  Ford pictures for venomous99    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
matt, would u happen to have any of the airbag sensors from this 92? im looking for some pieces that are specific to this year.

--------------------
MKII Q7
89LX

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by venomous99:
matt, would u happen to have any of the airbag sensors from this 92? im looking for some pieces that are specific to this year.

Yes they should all be there,let me know which exact ones you are looking for
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

ttt
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

bump
silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What style are the front seatbelts? I'm not sure what year they changed it, but by '93 they retracted from the rear panel and the floor on verts. I need ones that just retract out of the rear panel and not from the floor. Let me know!

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by silverLX:
What style are the front seatbelts? I'm not sure what year they changed it, but by '93 they retracted from the rear panel and the floor on verts. I need ones that just retract out of the rear panel and not from the floor. Let me know!

These are the floor/panel style 90-93 ones.What you need is 83-89 setup which wont be easy to find at all.It was used mainly in the 83 and in very rare cases 87-89.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

updated
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

ttt
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

[Whoo Whooooo!]

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com