Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 Cobra for sale in Fairfield

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2003 Cobra for sale in Fairfield
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Posting for a friend. Here is his add on another forum, please PM me, email or call him if interested and it is located in NOR CAL...

ok its time to sell my baby... the car is a redfire 03 mustang svt cobra coupe. it has 58k on the odometer. i drive this car everday, but have only put 3k on it in the 8 months that ive owned the car. this has been the best car i have ever owned, but it is time to move on. ive just lost interest in the car... im sad to see it go, but i know that whoever buys it will drive away with a simle from ear to ear! this car is amazing and pulls like an animal... and you can still get 20+ mpg...

Thanks for looking.

now for the good stuff:

i will keep this updated with new pics by the weekend... (to show the new wheels, interior, and get better pics of the engine...)

engine:
stock 4 valve supercharged 4.6
steeda cold air intake (cover painted redfire to match the car)
motoblue 2.8 upper / stock lower
4 piece billetflow idlers 3 100's, 1 90 (redfire)
lfp dual pass heat exchanger
gates belt
accufab 105 mm throttle body (1 of 15 in the world!)
tr6ix plugs
canton overflow tank (polished)
p-fab intercooler tank (polished)
bassani 7 piece x-pipe (cats in right now)
bassani ss catback (this is the best sounding cobra you will ever hear!)

suspension and wheels/tires:
h&r race springs w/ no iso's (looks perfect!)
maximum motorsports irs bolt
black 03 cobra wheels 17x9 in the front and 17x10.5 in the rear (brand new! been on the car for a week!)
nitto 555's in the front(295/40/17) and 555r's in the rear(315/35/17)

exterior:
cobra emblem on the front
chrome cobra letters in rear
new windshield (didnt like the one with the mustang on it)
stock antenna cut down to be level with the roof of the car, painted black
12k hids and 10k fogs

interior:
hilton boost overlay 15lbs
mgw shifter with orange handle
high end alpine deck with flip out face
component speakers in the front and rear
entire car was dynamated
precision power 600 watt amp for the speakers (no sub)

im sure that i forget something... but if i think of something ill post it up on here...

pics dont have the new wheels in it... other than that, everything is current. ill take some more current ones and send them to anyone that needs them...

price is 24k

my email:
raab_420@yahoo.com

feel free to call me on my cell phone, if i dont answer its becuase im at work... just leave a message and ill return your call asap!
(530)227-6819

pics:

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ July 25, 2007, 01:12 AM: Message edited by: bullitt4110 ]

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06
-SOLD: Whippled 03 Cobra
-SOLD: Vortech'd 01 Bullitt #4110

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow.beautiful car. good luck with the sale!! that is possibly the best looking mustang of that bodystyle [worship]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
would it be possilbe to get a pic with the hids on?

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Email raab_420@yahoo.com with any questions as this is his car, I just posted it for him. And the HID are really bright!

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bullitt4110:
Email raab_420@yahoo.com with any questions as this is his car, I just posted it for him. And the HID are really bright!

i know they are......i have all 4 lights 10k on my cobra, i just wanted to see a pic of what they look like on that car......not intrested in the car cuz i have no $$$ but very nice clean termi.

ttt for ya

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

ya its really clean. But if email him he could most likely get some pics for you.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
why is Jake selling his car? thats weak i thought he had different plans for that
Jessie P
¯
Member # 7073

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jessie P  Ford pictures for Jessie P    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Talk to BOTIHTR on this board. he's been looking for one.

--------------------
Member of The Track Legion
Know Your Worth... Expect Nothing Less

Posts: 594 | From: Roseville, Ca. | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn 7 piece bassani x pipe!

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

ttt

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ttt for a car i wish i could buy =( cant get a decent loan these days.... every bank/union wants to try and make $$$ off me cuz im a 23 yr old "kid" and think i dont know numbers [Mad]

ttt for a sick ass car! [patriot]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does he want to trade for a 2003 Mach1 plus cash.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

quote:
Originally posted by Mach103:
Does he want to trade for a 2003 Mach1 plus cash.

No he already has 01 Bullitt and the 03 Cobra right now, he is looking to get a GTO.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

ttt

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
does he know if the guy who sold it to him is gonna buy it back yet
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

quote:
Originally posted by BOTIH8R*pbr*:
does he know if the guy who sold it to him is gonna buy it back yet

He hasn't heard back from him.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

sale pending...

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

still for sale...

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com