Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 24th All American Good Guys Car Show!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 24th All American Good Guys Car Show!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just a friendly reminder:

March 25/26 is the Good Guys Car Show folks!

I have included a link to the details along with the entry form so you all can sign up to participate.

See you there!

Here

Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
See ya there will be out there with my truck. This show usually gets rained on so the stang will prolly stay home but the truck will be in full force. See ya guys soon! [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] I'll be there looking for parts for the LX AND the Maro! hopefull it won't rain like it always does in November! [Frown]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY i will be there sunday!
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill roll out sunday if there no rain. aand hit up hooters after

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
68stang
¯
Member # 6649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68stang  Ford pictures for 68stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want to go really really bad!! haha but Im not sure if I am yet. So far I havn't found anyone to go with me. Im new to this website so if I go hopefully I'll see some of ya there.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/10772322

68 Blue w/White stripes Mustang Coupe 302

Posts: 17 | From: Concord, CA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
BlownNOSMustang
¯
Member # 158

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownNOSMustang  Ford pictures for BlownNOSMustang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I should represent on Saturday. Hope to see you at the event. [Big Grin]
Posts: 238 | From: Cow Town,USA. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :
68stang
¯
Member # 6649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68stang  Ford pictures for 68stang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
one question... im not registered yet, I am trying and hopefully planning on showing my car on sunday, but does anyone know if it is too late to register????

--------------------

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stang:
one question... im not registered yet, I am trying and hopefully planning on showing my car on sunday, but does anyone know if it is too late to register????

you can register when you get there just be early! [patriot]
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd love to take the notch out there Saturday, but unfortunately I'll be under it tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be ready for sunday...I'll bring it out and hope to cruise with some folks [patriot]

are there usually good finds on parts at the swap meet? Maybe i'll go to find some parts [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

68stang
¯
Member # 6649

does anyone know the rules... as far as bringing in ice chests into the show if your showing your car... I mean are u allowed to bring ice chests... and drinks, and food and stuff or what?? Cus i'd like to be able to pack up an ice chest with some drinks so i dont have to but it there with there outragous prices!

--------------------

SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there...i dont know, but I've been to better Good Guys shows in the past. Weather was OK at first, but it starting raining, so I left.

Shawn...I was actually standing at your truck and I was going to say whats up to you, but it starting raining and you were closing all your doors and everyone seemed to be running off. I was the filipino dude in black, wearing sunglasses [Cool] I took a pic of your interior and bed, but not the exterior b/c it started to pour...nice truck though [patriot]

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone going tomorrow? it's gonna be sunny at 63 degrees, NO RA*N!
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68stang:
does anyone know the rules... as far as bringing in ice chests into the show if your showing your car... I mean are u allowed to bring ice chests... and drinks, and food and stuff or what?? Cus i'd like to be able to pack up an ice chest with some drinks so i dont have to but it there with there outragous prices!

Yes you can as long as its in the car while your driving in.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
look for my cadillac with a full bar in the trunk

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On my way there.

[burnout]

[ March 26, 2006, 09:48 AM: Message edited by: Fostang ]

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3012 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
68stang
¯
Member # 6649

ahh damn!!! well unfortunately I did not make it out there today... Im so dissapointed. I was looking forward to it a lot to get my car out there and hopefully run into some of ya but I was out til 3am last night and there was no way i was getting up at 6am hung over!! and driving out there. Oh well, I guess im just looking forward to any upcoming events. And today was such a nice day for a car show too...

--------------------

04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i had a good time. saw a lot of ca-mustangs there.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
8HATCH8
¯
Member # 6322

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8HATCH8  Ford pictures for 8HATCH8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im in ca-mustangs i was out there 90 lx tan with white top
PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

i was drunk all weeeknd and i still made it even though it did rain on us sat. it was a good show!

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
i was drunk all weeeknd and i still made it even though it did rain on us sat. it was a good show!

the truck was look'n great i was gonna say whats up but there seemed to be this gian sworm of people around u and the truck!LOL
Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a waste glad I didn't have to pay for entrance.

Ended up giving away some of the tickets I had at the door.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3012 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wanted to go,but i made the mistake of starting the dual exhaust conversion on the 84.Then the battery died AND the camaro ran out gas in front of my house...i took that as a sign not to go...maybe the next one. But the turlock swap meet is comming in may 7th! this swap is the size of the entire pleasaton fairgrounds! [Eek!] Any pics anyone?

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, May 7th is the GM vs. Ford shoot out, you should be their. [patriot]

--------------------
"sure officer, it's stock".

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com