Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » StallionS GTG/S&S (for everyone)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: StallionS GTG/S&S (for everyone)
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Our car club will be having a gtg this sunday. We have permission from the owner of STUFT PIZZA
to use their parking lot. It will be from 11:00am - 3:00pm. Flyers were handed out the last couple of weeks, and at the 29th car show. We will be looking for new members, especially from other sides(west,north,south, and even further) of town. Our expansion has begun. A few other clubs will be there as well. Should be fun. If you or anyone you know has a stang, and is looking to just hang out and relax on a sunday afternoon, be there. Use yahoo maps.

The address is:

5965 Almaden Expy
San Jose, CA 95120-1771

Use yahoo maps (Yahoo Maps)

It's right near Oakridge mall.
Please reply if you can make it, so I can get get a rough idea of how many to expect from this site.
Thank you all, and see you sunday.

P.S. There will be a few Camaros crews there as well.

If you have any questions or need help getting there, hit up "S2 STALLION"(Frank) at 408-234-6261

[ July 09, 2002, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: MR. STALLION ]

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Tyrant89
¯
Member # 1033

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyrant89  Ford pictures for Tyrant89    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea, me & a friend from Monterey will be checking it out.

I have a Black 89 LX, he has a 99 GT. See u all then!!

Posts: 260 | From: Salinas, holmes! | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
LAST302
¯
Member # 808

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAST302  Ford pictures for LAST302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think that I will come. For the last 4 months I have been using the boards pretty hard and that whole time my 95 stang was down. Now that she is back up it is time to meet some of these people that I have been asking for help and that I have helped. But i dont know about the slomaro crew you say will be there. Maybe if they just stay in there corner, keep there mouths shut, be very polite, buy us some pizza, offer to clean our cars, lie to us about how they are going to sell there cars and buy stangs,........we'll let them come and look at our cars!!!!!! And I may even have a story or two that these guys are just gonna love to hear about how my friend, my master mechanic, the one who helped me build my car, the one who I call if I cant figure it out by myself, the one who I give my wallet to, the man that can fix it all.......Has worked at a Chevy dealership for 16 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How bout them apples??
Posts: 1147 | From: Disco Bay | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Coo....I'm sure there will be people there you can help including myself [Big Grin]
Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com