Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » 5th Annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/01/2012 (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 5th Annual "Stang Up The Bay" 04/01/2012
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
Thanks cafords for coming out. Great turnout. I hope you guys had a great time. constructive feedback is always a plus. But in the end, I hope everyone that attended enjoyed themselves.

need to make that gas station a pit stop [patriot]
I understand what you're saying. I asked folks to fill up before leaving Oakland, or before arriving to Foothill College. A full tank will get any car around the Bay. LOL. It was less than 100 miles leaving from the oakland spot.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
regradless it was fun took my car to the limit on those twist n turns
Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
02angrybird
¯
Member # 11259

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02angrybird  Ford pictures for 02angrybird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The truck I was in couldn't even fit in the garage lol

--------------------
KIH Willie Guzman
2002 WS6 RIP
2009 G8 GT DD
97 taco 4X4
98 TA under construction

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SwEeT 03 Gt:
regradless it was fun took my car to the limit on those twist n turns

same here. I'm glad you had fun.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Loudness
¯
Member # 8393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loudness  Ford pictures for Loudness    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Thanks cafords for coming out. Great turnout. I hope you guys had a great time. constructive feedback is always a plus. But in the end, I hope everyone that attended enjoyed themselves.

Thank you for putting a good event together, I enjoyed it. Ready for next year now...

--------------------
Loading….

Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernesto_jr  Ford pictures for Ernesto_jr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

BIG Thank you for organizing this event, we had fun seeing and meeting other ford owners and talking cars!

I did the Oakland to foothill cruise only, in that span...it would of been cool to have the first group that left the parking lot first, to chill in slow lane and make sure all Walmart cars drove "together" on 880/237 to foothill.....it just felt like everyone took off as fast as they could go leaving others to try and catch up. I thought the point of this was a "group" cruise?

That's my only feedback. People take time off work, time away from their families and spend a food amount of time and $ on their cars to attend these "cruises". Talking to others at foothill, they seem to have same comments.

I didn't mind the camaros or other non fords that showed up, the more the merrier. It was nice seeing different age groups, ethnicities and groups there. We all love cars and fords.

[ April 01, 2012, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ernesto_jr ]

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com
ADVANCED AUTO - San Ramon

Posts: 153 | From: SF BAY AREA - Union City | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
Ernesto_jr
¯
Member # 10802

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernesto_jr  Ford pictures for Ernesto_jr  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did see two idiots in later model (94-99?) black stangs racing on 880, changing lanes and cutting off innocent bystanders like they didn't care. Really unsafe lane changes and cutting off families and random commuters.

it's this kind of behavior that ruins it for rest of us and brings chp and police attention towards us.

Next event, stay home morons.

[ April 01, 2012, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: Ernesto_jr ]

--------------------
Junior -
1993 COBRA
1993 Acura Integra GS-R
www.WEKFEST.com
ADVANCED AUTO - San Ramon

Posts: 153 | From: SF BAY AREA - Union City | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
85notch fo-eye
¯
Member # 10637

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 85notch fo-eye  Ford pictures for 85notch fo-eye    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Ernesto_jr:
quote:

BIG Thank you for organizing this event, we had fun seeing and meeting other ford owners and talking cars!

I did the Oakland to foothill cruise only, in that span...it would of been cool to have the first group that left the parking lot first, to chill in slow lane and make sure all Walmart cars drove "together" on 880/237 to foothill.....it just felt like everyone took off as fast as they could go leaving others to try and catch up. I thought the point of this was a "group" cruise?

That's my only feedback. People take time off work, time away from their families and spend a food amount of time and $ on their cars to attend these "cruises". Talking to others at foothill, they seem to have same comments.

I didn't mind the camaros or other non fords that showed up, the more the merrier. It was nice seeing different age groups, ethnicities and groups there. We all love cars and fords.

agree it seem like it was a race to point a&b I got lost twice but it was a fun cruise love them corners
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by Ernesto_jr:
I did see two idiots in later model (94-99?) black stangs racing on 880, changing lanes and cutting off innocent bystanders like they didn't care. Really unsafe lane changes and cutting off families and random commuters.

it's this kind of behavior that ruins it for rest of us and brings chp and police attention towards us.

Next event, stay home morons.

I understand exactly how you feel. We write the rules, speak the rules, and post the rules but some still break'em. I understand the youngsta's because I was them when I was their age. They just need a little guidance and need to learn that there's a time and and place for everything. I appreciate you for coming out to the event, and the time you spent with us this Sunday.

Thanks again, Roy.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by 02angrybird:
The truck I was in couldn't even fit in the garage lol

monster truck? Loved it. LOL

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wanna say thx to the Stang up fam for Puting this run together this was my first cruise had a great time . Also thanks to all the car clubs in attendance it was nice meeting some of you my crew had a great time .

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

Raiderjoey
¯
Member # 11230

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raiderjoey  Ford pictures for Raiderjoey  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was a fun even, I got popped for window tint and no front plate, but other than that we had a blast. Nice meeting you Roy. My girl took a bunch of pics so I'll upload them in a while.

--------------------
Instagram: Raiderjoey
RAIDER NATION
Capital Mustang
www.soundcloud.com/raiderjoey

Posts: 1001803 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
fredfifty
Since
9/2010
Member # 10320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fredfifty  Ford pictures for fredfifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sfpd was out in force yesterday for the occupy sf protestors...unfortunate for modified cars that day in the city lol...i saw em getting popped left and right...

--------------------
RIP EDSON VELORO
IM A NOOB, EXCUSE ME. THANKS.
92 LX Coupe 5.0 CARB'd BOLT-ONS SMOG LEGAL
62 Rag Impala

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com