Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » ALTEREDSPEED Grand Opening and GTG Saturday 6/12/04!!! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: ALTEREDSPEED Grand Opening and GTG Saturday 6/12/04!!!
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
He's right... the car is a 97 not a 98 and it is orange and it is a GT with a Cobra front bumper.

I screwed up the year, but I was just describing the look of the car cause it was the only 1 like it.

Didn't I say 2003 Cobra for your dad's car???

Man, I have to stop being on these message boards so late and get my butt to sleep!!!

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com
Diablosport, Dyno tuning, Performance Parts, etc.

jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jcm3man  Ford pictures for jcm3man  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jcm3man:
He's right... the car is a 97 not a 98 and it is orange and it is a GT with a Cobra front bumper.

I screwed up the year, but I was just describing the look of the car cause it was the only 1 like it.

Man, I have to stop being on these message boards so late and get my butt to sleep!!!

Let me be even more specific... The "Autumn Orange" GT with chrome cobra R's and black interior and Corbeau seats and flames in the paint job... and .... you get what I mean [Razz]

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

Fostang
¯
Member # 3752

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fostang  Ford pictures for Fostang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Let me be even more specific... The "Autumn Orange" GT with chrome cobra R's and black interior and Corbeau seats and flames in the paint job... and .... you get what I mean [Razz]
Yeah I was just confused because I hadn't seen a 96-98 cobra......... [Confused]

I liked that 03' I want the seats [Wink]

Oh yeah so what was up with the imports?

Let me know next time I can round you up about 4 imports and maybe 2 other stangs and possibly a 93 teal cobra and my buds truck. I just needed some time and to actually know that imports in example hondas were wanted there.

--------------------
67' Fastback TT 408
67' Camaro Lsx
64' Corvette Fuelie
57' Chevy Bel Air Lsx
68’ Pony Convertible
66’ Pony Coupe

Posts: 3011 | From: Stockton/Danville | Registered: Nov 2003  |  :
jcm3man
¯
Member # 3834

The imports were there because the owner of the 95 eclipse owner is a body and painter that we have used in the past, and I fixed his car recently. So he brought his friends along.

Call me at the shop and we can talk about what you were looking to talk about at the GTG.

--------------------
WWW.ALTEREDSPEED.COM
(209)234-7890
john@alteredspeed.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com