Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » in and out 05/14/09 (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: in and out 05/14/09
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess the new spot is crispy cream . I left the spot around 12

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

89FoxLX
¯
Member # 7197

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89FoxLX  Ford pictures for 89FoxLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love the burn out right next to the cops!
SSF 50
¯
Member # 7219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF 50  Ford pictures for SSF 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89FoxLX:
i love the burn out right next to the cops!

that was the first thing i noticed [Big Grin]

--------------------
Never Ending List of 50z!!

"BAY AREA STUNNAZ"
Dude that 5.0 is not a 5.0 no way bro. It has to have a diff motor.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL WHAT I SEEN WAAS MS.OFFICER! LOL MAN YOU SEE JOSE ASKING HER FOR HER NUMBER THEN INVITES HER TO KRISPY CREAM MAN WHAT A PLAYER! [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

CobraTerritory
¯
Member # 6476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobraTerritory  Ford pictures for CobraTerritory  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what time did the popo roll in???

--------------------
Advanced Auto Built
5.0 Mustang & Super Fords October 2013 Cover Car
1 Of 0 Bright Atlantic Blue Terminator

Posts: 1546 | From: Oakland, CA | Registered: Feb 2006  |  :
ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScooterStang  Ford pictures for ScooterStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9 30

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000
~ 89 Toyota 4x4 w/7" lift

Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i left at 945 and didnt c nothing. what was there reason for kicking us out?

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

Posts: 1156 | From: Union City | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ScooterStang  Ford pictures for ScooterStang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think they got reports of mustangs racing witch was bullshit they just have nothing better to do then mess with a bunch of friends talking about there cars...the question i have is y is there 5 cop cars and one dickhead cop running from car to car writing down plate numbers WTF IS THAT ABOUT? i cut before he got my shit thow...any body know y they do that??? [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000

Saleenssc14
¯
Member # 7791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saleenssc14  Ford pictures for Saleenssc14    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i heard they just write it down but dont do anything with it they just do it to scare you so you wont race because supposably they have ur info down

--------------------
Carlos Munoz

Posts: 1156 | From: Union City | Registered: Jul 2007  |  :
SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Saleenssc14:
i left at 945 and didnt c nothing. what was there reason for kicking us out?

they said the property owner did not want us there?

and we just had to leave..i told them we kick it there every thursday...they said thats fine and we could come back next thursday, but we just had to leave for now

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they said there was cars racing thru the parking lot. I bet that loud ass SRT8 truck didnt help. people need to keep it cool. "DONT BLOW UP THE SPOT"!!!!!

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by snakebit95:
they said there was cars racing thru the parking lot. I bet that loud ass SRT8 truck didnt help. people need to keep it cool. "DONT BLOW UP THE SPOT"!!!!!

Haha that's my boys jeep. Its just the stock exaust it can't be that loud

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

Posts: 1306 | From: 510EastBay | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
ScooterStang
¯
Member # 9077

im sure the cutouts on the jeep had nothing to do with that [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
~ 89 GT
~ 07 GSXR 1000

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSSSIKH  Ford pictures for SSSSIKH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it doesnt even sound good...sounds like shit

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

Venomousnotch
¯
Member # 8695

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomousnotch  Ford pictures for Venomousnotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87GTCOBRA:
LOL WHAT I SEEN WAAS MS.OFFICER! LOL MAN YOU SEE JOSE ASKING HER FOR HER NUMBER THEN INVITES HER TO KRISPY CREAM MAN WHAT A PLAYER! [Big Grin]

Thanx Kenny.....
[worship] [worship]

--------------------
🏁•2004 MUSTANG SVT COBRA•🏁

"WHEN THE WHINING STARTS,IT MEANS JUSTICE IS ABOUT TO BE SERVED"..

Posts: 7604 | From: *NORTHERN*KILLA4NIA* | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OOOooh MRS. OFFICER!! hahah.. i wasnt there that night, but i sure have met mrs officer!! me and some of the boys were kickin it, and she passed by, and i just had to let her know how beautiful she was.. tall blonde one right? nice lady.

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 510_SVT  Ford pictures for 510_SVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ScooterStang:
im sure the cutouts on the jeep had nothing to do with that [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Its not cutouts the exaust goes all the way to the back.

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

quote:
Originally posted by SSSSIKH:

You should of raced it then

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
Originally posted by 510gt:
quote:

$1000...anytime..anyday...anywhere!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

btw, your gonna need enough nitrous to blow up the bay area if you think hes got a chance!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:

oh and FYI...my cobra is my slow car!

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

510_SVT
¯
Member # 8705

quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and that jeep is a family suv so it would of been even.

--------------------
/96 Cobra/
//87' LX h.c.i//

SSSSIKH
¯
Member # 8397

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh and that jeep is a family suv so it would of been even.
even?? lmao...$1000 tonight! we'll see how even it is..

--------------------
AED
WWW.AEDHP.COM

SnakeBit
¯
Member # 8871

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnakeBit  Ford pictures for SnakeBit    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL! Please post results. Loser must hang a hello kitty from rear bumper like the ricer @ Krispy Cream.

--------------------
91 Coupe full M/M suspension
Maier WideBody
331 356 RWHP 357 RWTQ
Tuned by TPS MotorSports

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com