Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » goodguys show (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: goodguys show
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When is the date for the June show?

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am down to go, too!!!!!!!!! [Bling Bling]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok im down still ill have my rims by then hehe [Bling Bling]

--------------------
2001 sivler metallic v6 stang
The Sic Crew's Chic Magnet
Ford Service Tech/Sequioa Student
click this link http://www.pylon1.com/cobra/1sicstang_new02.jpg

R.I.P Miles "ull be in my prayers and thoughts" 12/13/79-12/08/02

Posts: 1729 | From: livermore,ca | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
id come if i had a stang, but i stick with my chevys hehe, actually i have a liftedassdodge, if you couldnt tell by the name
Posts: 371 | From: East bay, cali | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1SicStanG716  Ford pictures for 1SicStanG716  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not everybody has stangs well most of do but you can still enterr in its all makes and years and models.

--------------------

MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeySBF  Ford pictures for MikeySBF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
true, but goodguys has kinda gotten old to me, same cars every time, maybe like 3-4 new ones, but it gets old,

love that metro btw

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

where you from i talked to a guy and he said he had a lifted dodge???/
hmm
i know the metro is tyte

--------------------

MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

im from sunol, but i chill mostly ptown, dublin san ramon, danville area, some livermore, i was at the party this weekend, you probably talked to me
1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

hahahahaha ok it was you then i was in all black

--------------------

MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

quote:
Originally posted by 01sicstang:
hahahahaha ok it was you then i was in all black

there were a few people in all black, were you todd, cause he said he has a thunderbirdsc, shit i should remember you

1SicStanG716
the sic crew
Member # 716

yep im todd

i have too 2 birds now 1 and a mustang the silver one that was out front

--------------------

Dukester
¯
Member # 605

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dukester  Ford pictures for Dukester    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Been a while since I posted here last but how about this for showing in black.......
Posts: 54 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
MikeySBF
¯
Member # 865

so how do those scs treat you, they seem to blow head gaskets around 80-100k miles, has that happened to you yet?
cobra status
¯
Member # 571

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra status  Ford pictures for cobra status    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be there in march w/ my cobra and my friends '67. And maybe ill get some others guys i know to come down for the weekend that have classic's. We should all plan to park on the grass near the main entrance or somthing allong those lines.
MR. STALLION
Stallions President
Member # 374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. STALLION  Ford pictures for MR. STALLION  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by youl luz:
i have been to plenty of good guys shows and they all blow..bunch of 50 year old guys in their classic camaros and shoeboxes... im sick of seeing all that.they dont even care about latemodel cars enough to have an award for them.. just to let you guys know 98COBRA.COM will have its own car show right around the 1st of summer..get your cars ready!!!we're working out the details as we speak.

Oh hell yeah Gabe.........So, it'll be in the summer? Whoo hoo. Count STALLIONS in. I will have a whole new set of stangs for ya.

--------------------
Jason McCallum
89LX: Built, Stroked, & Blown

Posts: 1799 | From: SJ/Campbell, CA USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
Sassy
¯
Member # 932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sassy  Ford pictures for Sassy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 01sicstang:
ok im down still ill have my rims by then hehe [Bling Bling]

Hey Todd did you find those "rims" in the catalog under "R" or "W" for wheels? Like OMG!!! There wheels!!!
I'm just playin with ya guy...I think you guys should just all get there early and park your cars in a huge group in the parking lot and start your own car show...free of charge...steal the show!

[ March 01, 2002: Message edited by: Sassy ]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com