Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » All Mustang GTG Aug 13-14 Mustang in Monterey, CA

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: All Mustang GTG Aug 13-14 Mustang in Monterey, CA
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey everyone, wanted to let you know about a up comming GTG!

All mustangs: colors, shapes, sizes and years are invited.

http://www.blackmustangclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8171

Come visit the link above to see what all the fuss is about.

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
right now looks like up to 20 Stangs will be there, we are hopping for a good turn out.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Wildhorses will be there all weekend [Smile] [patriot]

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Floored
¯
Member # 2312

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floored  Ford pictures for Floored    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll try to make it [patriot]

--------------------
~Alice
..blast from the past..

Posts: 788 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
1GT2NV
¯
Member # 5691

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1GT2NV  Ford pictures for 1GT2NV    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Deryn sounds like another fun cruise. Can't make it saturday but I'll try to catch up with you guys on sunday at the Canery Row Garage for the 17 mile drive.By what time do you think I should be at the garage.
ernie

--------------------
2005 Mustang GT W/V BLUE

Posts: 27 | From: Ceres/Modesto | Registered: May 2005  |  :
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 05 FSTBK  Ford pictures for 05 FSTBK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those that can't make both days, here's a rough time itinery.
Saturday, August 13th
Noon-1pm Meet @ Round Table pizza, Marina
Scenic Cruise of Monterey State Beach
7pm Dinner @ Mandarin House, Monterey
Impromptu get together @ hotel yet decided

Sunday August 14th
8:30 am meet @ Round Table Pizza
9:00 am Breakfast Denny’s, Monterey
11:00am Park @ Cannery Row Garage,
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Lunch @ Rosine’s Rest., Monterey
Scenic Cruise of 17 mile Drive

I'll find out what time to meet back at the garage before the drive.

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

The organizer says,
"lunch will be at around 1 o'clock. i was thinking breakfast at 9, aquarium around 11 (we'll all drive to the parking garage instead of the aquarium and just walk to it), lunch at Rosine's about 2 hours later. best place to meet up is either at the parking garage or the parking lot below Rosine's.

hopefully that helps"

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
IF ANYONE FROM THE BAY AREA PLANS ON GOING BOTH DAYS, WE ARE MEETINGAT THE NEWPARK MALL AT THE PARKING GARAGE NEXT TO TARGET AT 9AM AND LEAVE NO LATER THAN 9:30AM.

So here it is.

Coming from Oakland/Hayward:
Take 880 South
Take the Mowry exit
Turn right onto Mowry
Turn left at the first light (the mall is on your left at this point)
At this point you can go left or right to circle the mall
Head either way towards the parking garage
We should meet at the top

Coming from Dublin/Tracy:
Take 580 West
Head towards 880 South
Follow directions from Oakland/Hayward
Again meet at the top of parking garage

Coming from Suisan City/Vallejo:
Take 80 West
Head towards Oakland
Follow directions from Oakland/Hayward

SPEC -Fabrication
¯
Member # 4980

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPEC -Fabrication  Ford pictures for SPEC -Fabrication    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will going for saturday I guess, , 9:30 is the meeting time for us? I will coming from Vallejo

--------------------
1999 Saleen#124
1997 Tahoe
2006 ZX636R
CWS certified welder

Posts: 1321 | From: drinkin BEER! | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by SkunkWerks -Fabrication:
I will going for saturday I guess, , 9:30 is the meeting time for us? I will coming from Vallejo

We are meeting up at 9am and leaving at 9:30.
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

quote:

I'll be leaving Pope Valley around 6:30. I could meet you at the Carl's JR. near Marine World and we could cruise down together. My map program says I'll cruise by there at 7:45.
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

you better be coming down! hahaha

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Only a few days away, should be a fun weekend!
05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

I'll be passing through Vallejo tomorrow morning at about 7:45 if anyone wants to meet up.

Carl's JR. by Marine World Just off Hwy 37

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Funny you should ask.

Here's a link to the pics I took.
http://photobucket.com/albums/b111/...K/?sc=1&multi=1

Here's a link to pics everyone took.
http://www.blackmustangclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9527

Here's a link to vids.
http://www.blackmustangclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9591

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

We had a blast.

We shut down Cannery Row with our cars. Thousands of people were taking pictures and videos of us.

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

i went to first link. it cant be found.....ya we had a blast!! we own3d canery row!!! own3d!!!!!

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

quote:
Originally posted by Mach0ne351:
ya we had a blast!! we own3d canery row!!! own3d!!!!!
marek

You damn right we did!
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

i hope you guys saw all the posts of images on the WH boards [Smile]

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

those images and videos are ssiiiiiickk!! dude! i would love to have a RAW DV AVI version of the file of my cars donuts bro! hook that up!! i can have an FTP ready for transfer...

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
www.32valve.com

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

I fixed the link:
http://photobucket.com/albums/b111/05FTSBK/?sc=1&multi=1

05 FSTBK
¯
Member # 5452

Lauren,
You and all members of CAFords were invited!

FROM THE ORGANIZER:
hey guys, as many of you know, i planned a gtg - cruise for the seaside / monterey this past aug. 13 and 14 with the help from everyone on the bmc. i have taken footage from the cruise - gtg and made music videos of them. i made a day 1 vid and day 2 vid.

day 1:

http://www.sn8k.com/~ichiduo/videos/CruiseD1.wmv

day 2:

http://www.sn8k.com/~ichiduo/videos/CruiseD2.wmv

if you want my advice, download day 2 first and watch it. it's the better of the two vids with the most stuff.

enjoy guys.

i'll be trying to make this an annual thing with the rest of the guys on the bmc and other forums such as this one, so i hope to see you there next year.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com