Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Events/Shows/Cruises   » Sunrise Turnout!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunrise Turnout!!!
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I had hella fun tonight. I haven't had this much fun on Sunrise in a long time... As a matter of fact, I was beginning to lose faith in the whole Sunrise cruisen' thing. I guess some nights are just better than others. Well It was nice seein' you all. Alice: thanks for the BBQ!! We should through a party at your house sometime soon before we have to go back to ARC. Well It was nice meeting all of the new people and It was good to see some of the my old friends that I don't ever kick it with anymore. I hope to see you all out next weekend. [Wink] [Big Grin] [dance] [dance]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
98ponygal
Board Blondie
Member # 1393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98ponygal  Ford pictures for 98ponygal  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey kat~ it was good to see you out last night too... did u end up going to that party? well anyways see you next weekend!

--------------------
~* Ashleigh *~
http://community.webshots.com/album/68102500CVFrNy

Posts: 596 | From: sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Tim
¯
Member # 1467

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for Tim  Ford pictures for Tim    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It was nice meeting both of you, take care and see you next weekend hopefully

--------------------
'90_5.0_Guy18

Posts: 100 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
Silver94GT
¯
Member # 850

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver94GT  Ford pictures for Silver94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hell yeah, good friends, good turn out - Sunrise was a lot of fun (esp. Friday night!). Thanks to my members (Barely Legal) for showing their love as always - and my friends from 98 who showed and kicked it with us - you guys are all the best! And yes, we will have more kick it time at my house soon! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Fuck the game cuz the game keeps fucking me"
Barely Legal - Fast Cars & Cool Trucks.

DAN STARKEY (PUNKINA5.SLOW) YOU STILL OWE ME $2650 FOR THAT ENGINE!! STEP UP AND PAY WHAT YOU OWE!!

Posts: 375 | From: Sacramento, CA //Sunrise Area\\ | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PoisonIV
¯
Member # 924

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoisonIV  Ford pictures for PoisonIV  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Had a blast last night! didn't throw the 195's on but we still trayed sandra's car, it was funny hehe.
We need to do the bbq thing and just kick back and get loaded instead of cruisin' [Smile]

--------------------
I'm here for the love of the car

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/11731607

Posts: 146 | From: Walnut Creek, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Bullitt3905
¯
Member # 905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bullitt3905  Ford pictures for Bullitt3905    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i wrote the above post, someone can't seem to log off after she's done.

--------------------
2001 Mustang Bullitt #3905
SR springs, koni orange, steeda sts, magnaflows, 18" Bullitt wheels, grille delete, chin spoiler, 03 cf hood, JLT sri

Posts: 1067 | From: citrus heights, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
kitty
¯
Member # 829

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kitty  Ford pictures for kitty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98ponygal:
hey kat~ it was good to see you out last night too... did u end up going to that party? well anyways see you next weekend!

No I didn't end up going. Kevin never called me back that night... well he called today but I was outta town. Navid went and he said that it was just kinda kick back. so don't worry I don't think you were missing out on much [Razz]

--------------------
~*~Luv Cat.
Mods:
Chrome 17" cobra rims
k&n
clear rear lights
Saleen Kit
99 cobra hood
black leather interior
custom sound system

Posts: 407 | From: Sacramento, Ca. | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com