Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » at the track tonight

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: at the track tonight
SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i was in the white regal gs. best time tonight was a 14.0 at 99 mph with a 2.2 60ft. that run was aginst jeff s z06. i was the guy who came up to you right at 4pm...said nice car.

the best for the car is a 13.8 with a 2.0 60 at 98mph

well i had fun. next weds. the car will have off road 3inch down pipe and headers. and race gas and instead of a 3.4 a 3.0 pulley. {i hope}. and i am getting new tires. so...should be alot faster. there was alot of nice cars. i had fun.

post your times. btw the plate on the car was SLOW V6

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
11.32 @ 122mph 1.49 60ft.

I was that dark gray 2003 gt that had the cobra R hood and was on slicks and skinnies. My last run I unexpectadly pulled the tires up and went a little left. I let out and coasted the rest

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
was this at sac? i was at sacraceway

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
was this at sac? i was at sacraceway

yes it was

--------------------
- AED -
03 Cobra 10th anni 3.4 Whipple 9.47@141
2012 Mustang GT 10.98@125
2015 Mustang GT

Bring what you got and hope its enough!

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gray03gt:
11.32 @ 122mph 1.49 60ft.

I was that dark gray 2003 gt that had the cobra R hood and was on slicks and skinnies. My last run I unexpectadly pulled the tires up and went a little left. I let out and coasted the rest

Nice work [Smile]

Care to share your set-up.....i know you're on the bottle.....but what else is in there?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

Cstang5.0
¯
Member # 4925

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cstang5.0  Ford pictures for Cstang5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was there in a burgundy coupe my best for the night was a 13.2 last week it was a 12.9 couldnt get it to hook up

[ March 22, 2007, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Cstang50 ]

--------------------
88 VERT slow sold
89 coupe stock ; )
02 yukon
05 focus

gray03gt
¯
Member # 6427

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gray03gt  Ford pictures for gray03gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This was actually at sonoma, but im at sac almost every saturday. Engine wise all I have is stage 2 cams on the stock engine. intake, longtubes, gears, spool, UCA/LCA, anti roll bar, adjustables in the rear. The front has a tubular k-member with coilovers. And a 150shot. the inside has lost some weight as well. It makes about 600 ft.lbs
o3BlueMach1
¯
Member # 6858

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for o3BlueMach1  Ford pictures for o3BlueMach1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at Sac Raceway last night, first time at the strip in over 8 months [Eek!] . I got there at like 3:45, was right behind Jeff S in his zo6. I bullshitted with him for a while, and i have a new best, which is 13.1 @ 108 (2.1 60'), and that was on my shitty continental winter tires. Im buying drag radials next week so I should be in the 12's next time I go to the track...

--------------------
2003 Azure Blue Mach 1
300whp 326 wtq
12.70 @ 108, 1.79 60'
Bolt-ons, 4.10's, and 17" ET Streets

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com