Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac tonight? (7/5)

Author Topic: Sac tonight? (7/5)
bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am going to be there. I will be in my Silver 03 Cobra. Anyone else going?

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06
-SOLD: Whippled 03 Cobra
-SOLD: Vortech'd 01 Bullitt #4110

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how did you end up doing at sac? me and a few buddies went to infineon, which kinda sucked b/c they blew out a circuit to show the times at the end of the track. i ran a best of 12.9 @ 108.8.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yah it was nice meeting all of you. I thought there would be more people but it was kinda dead. At least I got in a few passes. But hell they don't prep the track for shit on Wednesdays I couldn't hook to save my life.

[ July 06, 2006, 03:22 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
how did you end up doing at sac? me and a few buddies went to infineon, which kinda sucked b/c they blew out a circuit to show the times at the end of the track. i ran a best of 12.9 @ 108.8.

yeah it sucked with out the times and you would think he would call all the time, but he didn't. you got your moneys worth of passes, dam 5 time runs. i quit after three, my car runs the same unless i miss a gear, i need a new shifter! [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

bullitt4110
¯
Member # 6586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bullitt4110  Ford pictures for bullitt4110    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my best was 12.2 @ 119. The track prep sucked but oh well. I got 7 passes in. I skiped a few runs and left early. There was not many people there.

--------------------
-2001 C5 Z06
-SOLD: Whippled 03 Cobra
-SOLD: Vortech'd 01 Bullitt #4110

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How did you guys do on your 60 foot times? Man traction sucked and I couldn't launch worth a shit. I'm on completely stock IRS so I'm sure that doesn't help out any. But still traction sucked and I don't think they prepped it at all. Check out my times between passes only 5 minutes. Talk about hot lapping the sucker! But I'm glad that they let me go back to back at least them sac folks are cool. Here's my time slips.

-

[ July 06, 2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:
Originally posted by Mfracing:
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:

yeah it sucked with out the times and you would think he would call all the time, but he didn't. you got your moneys worth of passes, dam 5 time runs. i quit after three, my car runs the same unless i miss a gear, i need a new shifter! [burnout]
yah yah yah blame it on the shifter. It "shirley" isn't the driver's fault. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mfracing  Ford pictures for Mfracing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
How did you guys do on your 60 foot times? Man traction sucked and I couldn't launch worth a shit. I'm on completely stock IRS so I'm sure that doesn't help out any. But still traction sucked and I don't think they prepped it at all. Check out my times between passes only 5 minutes. Talk about hot lapping the sucker! But I'm glad that they let me go back to back at least them sac folks are cool. Here's my time slips.

-

next time white out those r/t, you need all the help you can get! http://www.pedregonracing.com/rt_game.asp

[ July 06, 2006, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I can cut lights I'm always .04 or under when I try. But I was playing around with the rpm launch since I couldn't hook up so I wasn't even paying attention to the lights. Plus there's no one next to me so it doesn't matter all I was concentrating on was the 60. Just test and tune sucka! But hell I could cut a 2 sec light and still run right around you any day of the week......ummmmmm in your case......any day of the WEAK! hahahahahhaha 12s! LMAO! What's your 60? Three point ohhhhhhh?????

--------------------

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

[worship] right! bring that shit talk out to infineon and we'll see fool! cummings the worst diesel ever made, try pulling a load up hill what a piece of shit. i've owned a lot of big trucks and all the broke ones were cummings! cat is the best then detroit, cummings are for a little pickup trucks and motorhomes! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
[worship] right! bring that shit talk out to infineon and we'll see fool! cummings the worst diesel ever made, try pulling a load up hill what a piece of shit. i've owned a lot of big trucks and all the broke ones were cummings! cat is the best then detroit, cummings are for a little pickup trucks and motorhomes! [Roll Eyes]

Hey MFracing the car Cummins SUPPOSEDLY has is a Supra. Thats the car he SUPPOSEDLY races. But don't worry nobody has ever seen him at the track and neither will you. Oh yeah those aren't real Sac raceway timeslips anyways, Sac raceway timeslips are way different. Just another fake timeslip attempt by Cummins.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

quote:

Cummins is the BEST! If you broke one then you don't know how to drive. Oh wait, you trap 105 in the 1/4. LOL! I'm WAY past that in the 1/8. So you mean to tell me your trap in the 1/4 is not even close to my trap in the 1/8 and you want me to come out and race with you? Son, you better recognize who you're talking to!

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

I'm going to the track tonight! Isn't it test and tune?

--------------------

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

Cummins is the BEST! If you broke one then you don't know how to drive. Oh wait, you trap 105 in the 1/4. LOL! I'm WAY past that in the 1/8. So you mean to tell me your trap in the 1/4 is not even close to my trap in the 1/8 and you want me to come out and race with you? Son, you better recognize who you're talking to!
[Roll Eyes] read what i wrote: i said i owned them, i never said i would drive a cummings piece of shit, they were just for the newbie drivers. your not going walk in to my trucking co and get a pete with a 500hp cat or a kw with a 475hp detroit. no we have trucks just for rookes, ih with a 350hp cummings is what you get or maybe a freightliner if i liked you, but no big hp motors you have to work your way up to those sorry! [Eek!]
as far as you racing anything. [BS flag]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Like I said, tonight is Test and Tune and I'll be at the track! I'll even post up my time slips AGAIN. How about posting up some of yours!

--------------------

Tinner
¯
Member # 2688

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tinner  Ford pictures for Tinner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cummins,why do your time slips look different than any other I've seen from sac?

--------------------
04 Comp. Orange mach 1
AED built
2.3 Whipple@17#s
605rwhp
580rwtq
10.71@131mph
now with a little more power it goes 135mph+ on 18" DRs

Posts: 835 | From: santa rosa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

[Roll Eyes] they all say the same thing .019 r/t 1.8 60' 12.7 @ 105 [burnout]

[ July 08, 2006, 12:38 AM: Message edited by: Mfracing ]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Mfracing
¯
Member # 4034

quote:
[Roll Eyes] they all say the same thing .019 r/t 1.8 60' 12.7 @ 105 [burnout]

--------------------
302hp/361tq
12.6e/t@105mph
Amazon Tuning Solutions
Mel and Son's Mufflers
Super Six Motorsports
Mizzi's Automotive
Main Machine

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com