Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » PSCA IN Bakersfield CA May 3-4 (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: PSCA IN Bakersfield CA May 3-4
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
For those of you who are interested in racing/seeing some of the best heads up drag racing on the West Coast,the PSCA(Pacific Street Car Association) will be coming to Bakersfield,CA (Famoso Raceway) the weekend of May 3-4.Classes racing are 6 sec Prostreet cars,mid 7 sec 10.5 Outlaw cars,Heavy Street(3500 lb +),Hot Street(all motor class)Extreme Street,Real Street,True Street,9(8?) sec dragradial cars as well as 3 bracket classes.Help support heads up racing and come out and race/watch.You wont be dissapointed.

PSCA will also be at Sacramento raceway the weekend of the 4th of July.It will be a Friday/Saturday race.If we get a lot of racer/spectator count this will hopefully keep them coming to Norcal.

For more info go to:
www.pscaracing.com

[ April 19, 2003, 03:16 AM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no one on this website except for your brother, trbo5.0 and yellow67stang care about the psca
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I do, I wish my car fit into one of the 'heads up' categories though, like Probe EFI they had last year. If that was still around I'd be running it.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Chris M.
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that class sucked, they only had like 4 cars in it at each event

i havent seen you at a single event all year long, are you going to bakersfield?

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
probably not, but ya never know. I wouldn't dare bring my car to a single-digit class that's for sure.

--------------------

Chris M.
Member # 1708

run open comp, or are you afraid of a pro tree and trying to run consistant times... on second thought never mind, you'd be wasting your time.

Bakersfield is only 3 hours away, if you care about this then why not go?

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

sounds like fun. N20 allowed in open comp? Would a 11 second pass get me laughed off? lol.
how hard is the tech to pass?

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shadetree, an 11.0 car beat a 12.20 car in the finals in vegas about a month ago. in regards to the rules, this is right off of the psca website:

OPEN COMP: Any modifications, any tires, any vehicle weight, or power adders are permitted.

bring it out to bakersfield, run it...and have some fun....

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
ihatethesesns
¯
Member # 684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihatethesesns  Ford pictures for ihatethesesns    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
To bad someone at work already has that weekend off so I'm screwed. Are you running your car matt? You may see the guys that came when my buddy bought the nova, they were talking about going but not sure cuz they just got back this week from the worlds fastest street car shoot out in FL.

--------------------
" Friends come and go but enemies Accumulate"

'Fight Crime Shoot First'

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ihatethesesns:
To bad someone at work already has that weekend off so I'm screwed. Are you running your car matt? You may see the guys that came when my buddy bought the nova, they were talking about going but not sure cuz they just got back this week from the worlds fastest street car shoot out in FL.

if all goes as planned i will be running the car in bakersfield.have a few more things to do on the car but looks like all will be ready for that weekend.
Chris M.
Member # 1708

got your weak ass two speed back in yet?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Chris M.:
got your weak ass two speed back in yet?

awaiting my converter.the trans was fine.turned out i had a crack in the converter case.i thought that was my problem but noone thought it was possible,it nice being right all he time except when its costly like this.anyhow i took the tranny to the dude who built it and all looked good inside.sent the converter up to SMI to have it all gone thru and should be back to me by thurs.anyway its normal to have all these issues before a race aint it?I am hoping all goes well so its there in bakersfield track or street................................ [Wink]
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so i get to see the beast in action huh? looked nice in your shop......especiall with your puppy chewin on my shoes! haha, see ya in bakersfield

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Bounty Hunter
¯
Member # 1422

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bounty Hunter  Ford pictures for Bounty Hunter    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you can make the drive it is definatly worth it, come see the baddest cars on the west coast!
These guys hold nothing back! One hell of a show.

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
no one on this website except for your brother, trbo5.0 and yellow67stang care about the psca

I care about the psca, I just dont have a "fast" car. But I think Ill go as a spectator and to support the sassy ss.

--------------------
1967 Fastback. Should go 10's -but doesn't
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

trbo50
¯
Member # 1671

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trbo50  Ford pictures for trbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would be great to see you guys @ Bakersfield. If you haven't made plans for your 4th of July weekend, please make sure you include PSCA @ Sacramento Raceway in your plans. I want to see everyone that enjoys fast cars and racing out there. It's worth the time and $ plus plenty of Fords and Mustangs doing well in every class.
4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Chosen1:
quote:

I care about the psca, I just dont have a "fast" car. But I think Ill go as a spectator and to support the sassy ss.
so your going to jason??

--------------------
i have a twin turbo mustang and you don't!

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for chosen1  Ford pictures for chosen1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id like to!!! Perhaps the 93 beater needs more beating...I actually want to hit up the BSR -hot chicks!!!

--------------------
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4RS FED  Ford pictures for 4RS FED  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
your rolling in the cobra???? SWEET!!!! race it in trophy!!! [worship]

--------------------

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

Id like to take the Cobra out there, but maybe I'll be the navigator in Sir Welder Boy's Primered Mullet known for deceleration and minimal acceleration.

--------------------
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

quote:
Id like to take the Cobra out there, but maybe I'll be the navigator in Sir Welder Boy's Primered Mullet known for deceleration and minimal acceleration.

[Eek!] [Eek!] HOLY SHIT... is he bringing that.... i wanna film the car when he grenades the rearend [Eek!] [Eek!] that is a long tow home... [dance]

--------------------

chosen1
¯
Member # 1906

We'll see, his registration expires...wait I think it already has...3 down, none to go [Confused]

--------------------
1993 Cobra
2003 Suzuki SVS
1966 Coupe -For Sale

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

quote:
We'll see, his registration expires...wait I think it already has...3 down, none to go [Confused]

yeah that is normal for scott though...

--------------------

Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to try to make it up there, all the fucks from down here want to go to Super shitty chevy in pomona or somthing. theres a chance ill have the cobra there for some nighttime action. [burnout]

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

4RS FED
¯
Member # 2067

quote:
Originally posted by Blown Mystic:
I'm going to try to make it up there, all the fucks from down here want to go to Super shitty chevy in pomona or somthing. theres a chance ill have the cobra there for some nighttime action. [burnout]

can i drive it [Confused]

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com