Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » sac raceway

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: sac raceway
spyder
¯
Member # 1287

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyder  Ford pictures for spyder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i could of sworn i saw a silver 99-02 GT race at sac at fri night like 2 mins b4 i left. am i right or wrong?
Posts: 27 | From: san francisco | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Blown WS6
¯
Member # 989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown WS6  Ford pictures for Blown WS6  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You were right. I was there too running my grey 91 Formula.

Everyone was runnign slow last night. Barometer was reading really high and slowing everyone down. Heat had a part too though. [Smile]

--------------------
Trevor Myhre

My website-
http://www.geocities.com/tmyhre/Formula_Page.html

"Sweeten the ride!" - White Zombie

Posts: 50 | From: Roseville, CA Age:22 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
spyder
¯
Member # 1287

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spyder  Ford pictures for spyder    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya i was there with the blue camaro with the orange chevy logo on the back window. b4 we left he got in a good run of 13.4 i think it was. and ya everyone was runnin slow last night. esp that red cobra how got his first run of a 17 [Eek!]
Posts: 27 | From: san francisco | Registered: May 2002  |  :
twelveflat
¯
Member # 875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twelveflat  Ford pictures for twelveflat    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey blownws6,

I was behind you on one run in lane 4 right?
My buddy raced the guy who ran the 17. How can that be???

--------------------
Thanks
Dan

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i bet it was a fake cobra

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blown WS6
¯
Member # 989

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blown WS6  Ford pictures for Blown WS6  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey spyder. You took good advantage of having no cars there that night. You ran like 12 times! [Smile]

I had to park my car and run it once an hour to dry ice my intercooler and let it cool down in general.

twelveflat, what were you driving that night? I was in lane 6 the whole night. I talked to the guy in the red cobra, It looked to be a real 5.0 cobra. But yeah I'm not sure why his times were slow. I thought I saw him run low 14's that night though. (which would be acceptable times for those conditions) Maybe he let off on the 17 sec run?

Posts: 50 | From: Roseville, CA Age:22 | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
twelveflat
¯
Member # 875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twelveflat  Ford pictures for twelveflat    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey blownws6,

I was driving a white 95GT with steeda wheels

--------------------
Thanks
Dan

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that would have been me its 2000 gt auto best i did was 13.91 99.5 but all my other runs were 14.0 and 14.1 what was your best time i remember seeing a ls1 with a big bowtie sticker on the rear window

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com