Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » SAC tonight(13)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: SAC tonight(13)
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a question for the guy with the yellow gt vert. What springs do you have in your car?

I also have some video that I took tonight of most of the mustangs. Anyone know where I can post them.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That yellow GT vert looked sick man, i was surprised that he was dialing in at 14.5, looks like the 98 Slug could keep up with him.hehe [dance]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Was there an F-body there doing mid 11's@ 120+mph?

Just curious, I was dynoing and didnt get to make it out but I wanted to see that guy run. He traps 122mph with the same mods as me and less weight. It's sick!

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Was there an F-body there doing mid 11's@ 120+mph?

There was a red one running mid to low 11's.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:

There was a red one running mid to low 11's.

Yeah I saw that guy too, he was flyin!!!

--------------------

e-dogg
¯
Member # 678

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for e-dogg  Ford pictures for e-dogg    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes there was a red one running the fastest i seen was 11.4 119 don't think he broke the 120 i didn't see what he had under the hood though

--------------------
auto,vrs x-pipe,mac longtubes,flows up next: trying to get rid of everything work 2, 3 jobs to get a ws6 ls1 here i come

F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sweet.

I found out why his traps were lower. He never opened the cut-out so he had full exhaust. I guess his best was an 11.41@119 1.66 60'. He got 1 1.58 60' but had to abort the pass. Could have been an 11.2 I think.

This is what I "should" be running.

*goes back to the garage for more tuning*

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tux Mask-Andy  Ford pictures for Tux Mask-Andy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anybody happen to see me out there. I was the guy with the silver v6 mustang with the white cobra black widow kit. I was hittin 14.29, 14.5, then a 13.98 all motor.

That one silver Gt mustang was quick the one hitting 13.4. What mods you have done to it?

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Tux Mask-Andy:
Anybody happen to see me out there. I was the guy with the silver v6 mustang with the white cobra black widow kit. I was hittin 14.29, 14.5, then a 13.98 all motor.

That one silver Gt mustang was quick the one hitting 13.4. What mods you have done to it?

what mods did to you do to your v6 to get into the 13's?

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tux Mask-Andy  Ford pictures for Tux Mask-Andy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mods are powered by supersixmotorsports. This consist of custom cam, ported heads, ported intake. Then I got pretty much all the bolt ons. Underdrive, Cai, longtubes, etc..
Then I got some drag suspension going on. Eibach drags shocks lakewood 70/30 front 50/50 rear, upper and lower control arms.

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sounds like a mean little V-6

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Tux-I got one of your runs on tape.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

quote:

I saw your car there before you ran, and thought WTF is up with this car? Then started thinking, bet it is a pretty sick V6, sho nuff, watched you run and [worship] Good job man!!! respect to the V6. [dance]

--------------------

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Mods are powered by supersixmotorsports. This consist of custom cam, ported heads, ported intake. Then I got pretty much all the bolt ons. Underdrive, Cai, longtubes, etc..
Then I got some drag suspension going on. Eibach drags shocks lakewood 70/30 front 50/50 rear, upper and lower control arms.

Are you the guy with the gutted V6 on the bottle?

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I saw a gutted mostly stock probe running mid/low 13's last summer (also a six banger) [worship]
no power adder, street radials (as in non drag) [worship]

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
I saw a gutted mostly stock probe running mid/low 13's last summer (also a six banger) [worship]
no power adder, street radials (as in non drag) [worship]

Yeah, I even saw a gutted mostly stock 5.O running high 12's last summer [worship] [patriot]

Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

Bunchmyfunky. Do you happen to get my last run of 13.98 because if you do im willing to pay you some money if you make me a copy. I'll mail you 20 dollars just for one copy. Or even putting it on the internet is fine.

Ya my car is stripped but i still do got my carpet and door panels. I used to run the bottle but I stopped for awhile. At the sac runs i was going all motor and trying to improve upon that. Now that I hit 13's all motor im tryin to hit 12's on the bottle now. I need to upgrade my stock fuel pump.

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Tux no need to worry about the cash. Whats your email I'll zip it and send it to ya. Not sure what run it was though.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shade-tree - If you are talk about the blue gutted probe from last season then you were misinformed. The owner of the car is Dan and he is,(was), spraying a 70 shot of giggle gas. N/A that car only runs 14.7's.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bunchmyfunky. Do you happen to get my last run of 13.98 because if you do im willing to pay you some money if you make me a copy. I'll mail you 20 dollars just for one copy. Or even putting it on the internet is fine.

Ya my car is stripped but i still do got my carpet and door panels. I used to run the bottle but I stopped for awhile. At the sac runs i was going all motor and trying to improve upon that. Now that I hit 13's all motor im tryin to hit 12's on the bottle now. I need to upgrade my stock fuel pump.

Whats up Andy. Glad you made it to the boards.. This is Brian. The guy from chevron who told you about the site. Are you coming to our show on the 30th?

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:

Yeah, I even saw a gutted mostly stock 5.O running high 12's last summer [worship] [patriot]

I don't think you've seen it do better than a 13.5/13.6 ?

[BS flag]

Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

bunchmyfunky.. Thanks bro. I really appreciate what your doing for me. My email is hackerz@mindspring.com
Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

Hey wuts up brian. Hows ur car doing. Thats one fast naturally aspirated saleen you got there. Weren't you hittin like low 13's with it? Well yep im 4 sho going to be down to go on the 30th so i'll hit you up there.
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Not bad at all. What was your MPH?

Tux Mask-Andy
¯
Member # 433

My mph was 13.98 at 99.49 MPH
My best ever mph was 100.90 MPH

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com