Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac this wednesday

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac this wednesday
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am going to try to go again, is anybody else going. this time I know to get there earlier, it sucked coming all the way from the city and been told that they are not letting anymore people race. I was like WTF!!! I even told the lady and she was like "nope sorry for you"
Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
youl luz
¯
Member # 53

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for youl luz  Ford pictures for youl luz  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i might stop on by for a bit...
Posts: 1663 | From: bay area/SAC cali. | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there in the 98 Slug, wanna see if my times will improve at all if any. I put a 70mm Throttle body on, feels a little bit more responsive, ill see what happens....

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there in the white LS1 maro, (yeah I know there are about 10 of them out there on any given night...lol)

CANTCME - Dude! I still haven't met you bro. Is there anything that sets your car a part from the rest so I can come introduce myself? BTW...always try to get there as soon as you can, (shorter tech line, more time for the car to cool down)

See everyone there, Drew

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the main thing that sets my GT apart from the rest is that I am driving mine. nah j/k I have a cobra front end (bumper and hood). I seen you at the track one T&T talking to these females and I didn't know if you were trying to get at them so I didn't want to come interupt your session.
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CANTCME, HAHAHAHA!!!! LMAO man!!! I probably alread knew those chicks. I'm a usual out there, so I know quite a few people. I'll keep an eye out for ya man, (which is hard to do sense I only have one good one ) Later bro, Drew

--------------------
AED

ponygrl95gt
¯
Member # 471

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ponygrl95gt  Ford pictures for ponygrl95gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there. CANTCME & YELLOW94GT, Call Me! I'd like to meet both of you. I won't be running due to the fact that lucky (my car) is pms-ing and she doesn't want to perform. I'll be out there watching though. I'd like to meet the both of you. Everytime I'm out there drew I look for you, but i never see your car. I guess maybe since your not driving it? Anyhow, call me and maybe we can meet up. 916-524-5046

Conni
RedlineLadies.com

--------------------
1998 White Mustang GT
14.9@93.9
1995 White Mustang GT
(parts for sale)

Posts: 172 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

ponygrl95gt - Have you seen my sig lately? The car is gone for good I'm out there ALL THE TIME! I don't know how it is that you have never seen me????? We'll meat this time for sure. BTW, what is going on with your car?

--------------------
AED

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ponygrl95gt:
I'll be out there. CANTCME & YELLOW94GT, Call Me! I'd like to meet both of you. I won't be running due to the fact that lucky (my car) is pms-ing and she doesn't want to perform. I'll be out there watching though. I'd like to meet the both of you. Everytime I'm out there drew I look for you, but i never see your car. I guess maybe since your not driving it? Anyhow, call me and maybe we can meet up. 916-524-5046

Conni
RedlineLadies.com

Is it really the car PMS'ing?!?! j/k. Sorry to hear about your car, you'll figure itout one day, then she'll run good for you... See ya around.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

twelveflat
¯
Member # 875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twelveflat  Ford pictures for twelveflat    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there wednesday......my car is a white 95GT with Steeda wheels.

--------------------
Thanks
Dan

96GTSleeper
¯
Member # 941

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 96GTSleeper  Ford pictures for 96GTSleeper    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all,

I will try and make it there tonight.

I will be in a Maroon 96GT with 17" wheels.

If you see me flag me down.

Hope to meet you all tonight.

Later,

SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will be there in my performance red 2000 gt convertable with a tan top
Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
StreetStang37
¯
Member # 935

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreetStang37  Ford pictures for StreetStang37    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im going up there on the 20th with a couple of friends. Do they check the db level of the car at all, on the website it says nothing above 90 at I forget what distance? I run cutouts and so do my friends and one actually has his pipes cut off completely a little after the cat (93 Z28). I would really like to know because if they do, I'll just wait till Sears Pt opens on April 3rd.

--------------------
1993 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
Trick Flow Heads, Street Heat intake, 3/8in spacer, E303, TFS 1.7rr & 6.75 pushrods, Holley 190lph fuel pump, 24# injectors & sample tube, SVO timing chain, Aeromotive AFPR, 180* t-stat, 2 5/8 Auto Meter mech fuel pressure gauge, K&N, March Ram Air & Pullies, Black Magic Electric Fan, 73mm C&L MAF, Edelbrock 65mm TB & EGR, 1 5/8in Equal Length Super Competition Hooker Headers, 2 1/2in H-Pipe w/hi-flow cats & Flowmaster 2 1/2in Cat-Back Exhaust, FlowTech Cut-Outs, Nitto DR's, 3.73 gears, FMS Aluminum DriveShaft, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Pro-Shift Lite, 9mm FMS Plug Wires, PowerSlot rotors, PowerMaster 140amp Alt., LX lights, Cobra R hood w/SVO scoop, Saleen spoiler, Cobra Bumper, MaCh1 paint scheme, 3in chrome tips

Posts: 88 | From: San Jose CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Hemi Ted
¯
Member # 478

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hemi Ted  Ford pictures for Hemi Ted    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have you ever been to the track??
No..... you have nothing to worry about.

--------------------
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa
Anniversary Edition
"Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!"

Posts: 2601 | From: Tomball, TX | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went up and watched tonight. Saw a guy do a burnout in reverse(laughed my ass off) good thing no one was behind him. And another Guy actually did a burnout in the water box.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
SimonSez
¯
Member # 418

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SimonSez  Ford pictures for SimonSez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn ricers....i got to the track at 5:15 and there were no more tech cards being handed out. Needless to say I took off. I was bummed but for those of you who were there how many runs did you get. We need to have an american car night out there so we can own the track...not the 10 foot wing ricers....grrrrrrrrrrrr hope ya'll had fun...anyone go dancing after?
Posts: 79 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SimonSez:
We need to have an american car night out there so we can own the track...not the 10 foot wing ricers....grrrrrrrrrrrr

The Grudge nights and test-n-tunes are pretty much 'american car nights'. The only down side is that it costs about three times more to race.

CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

I dont know about everybody else but I got to run 5 times and might had been able to run one more time but left a little early.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com