Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TNT 11/24/07 Pictures (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: TNT 11/24/07 Pictures
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1bdls1:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
It also went 75 mph with the chute on the same day. How cool is that!!!!

You Eslie how's the brothers doing? I haven't heard or talked to them in a while. Talked to Francisco about a month ago and that's about it.

Christian is almost done with his car. He'll probably be done in a couple weeks. Chinos car is running hes just waiting on lil things.
which Francisco?

Oh that's cool. Ya I haven't seen or heard about them for a while just wondered if they are still in the game. I don't know Francisco's last name he's a younger slim dude n hangs with you fast gm folks.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
1bdls1
¯
Member # 5756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1bdls1  Ford pictures for 1bdls1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 1bdls1:
quote:
It also went 75 mph with the chute on the same day. How cool is that!!!!

You Eslie how's the brothers doing? I haven't heard or talked to them in a while. Talked to Francisco about a month ago and that's about it.

Christian is almost done with his car. He'll probably be done in a couple weeks. Chinos car is running hes just waiting on lil things.
which Francisco?

Oh that's cool. Ya I haven't seen or heard about them for a while just wondered if they are still in the game. I don't know Francisco's last name he's a younger slim dude n hangs with you fast gm folks.
yeah there still in the game. the lil gurls got carried away with there bikes tho lol. i think you mean Fonzo?

[ December 03, 2007, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: 1bdls1 ]

--------------------
MEMBER OF FAST GM'S

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahahaha the girls LOL. Ya that's cool. Yup I meant Fonzo I got his name mixed up with another homie.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com