Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » (Pics!)Back from the Track 1/20 (new best) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: (Pics!)Back from the Track 1/20 (new best)
FoX GT
¯
Member # 4587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoX GT  Ford pictures for FoX GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Well, after a few technical problems with the race track, it ended up being a good day for racing.

I finally got the top spot on this message board for N/A 347's with a 10.81 @ 125.5 with a 1.527 60ft!!! [Eek!] I think that may be some sort of record for 18 inch DR's? [Confused] Anyway, I'm sure the car has more in it. That was not the cleanest pass in the world and the car has WAY to much 100 octane in it. Also, once I finially give in and put slicks and skinnies on the car I'm sure it will pick up there too. [Wink]

It was a great day at the track. Good seeing old faces and nice meeting some new ones! [patriot] [burnout]

Drew

Congrats drew thats bad ass. Now can we work on makin my car hook please!
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by FoX GT:
quote:
Well, after a few technical problems with the race track, it ended up being a good day for racing.

I finally got the top spot on this message board for N/A 347's with a 10.81 @ 125.5 with a 1.527 60ft!!! [Eek!] I think that may be some sort of record for 18 inch DR's? [Confused] Anyway, I'm sure the car has more in it. That was not the cleanest pass in the world and the car has WAY to much 100 octane in it. Also, once I finially give in and put slicks and skinnies on the car I'm sure it will pick up there too. [Wink]

It was a great day at the track. Good seeing old faces and nice meeting some new ones! [patriot] [burnout]

Drew

Congrats drew thats bad ass. Now can we work on makin my car hook please!
Yes, we can. The first step in that process is bringing your car to the track. [Wink] [Big Grin]

I'll be tehre the next two Saturdays if you want to come out, we can work on dialing your stuff in. [burnout]

[ January 22, 2007, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PopTheHood:
That would require a bigger check book than i got to build one of those right now. you planning on putting any juice or a charger on there? Would the motor hold up to it? What kind of power does it make? dont stock blocks only hold up to about 500whp?

Rule of thumb is 500 RWHP for stock blocks. I'm not going to try and make any more power out of mine. I think near 470 N/A is good enough. [Wink]
Poop on that!! Good enough my ass! I guess my car is gona have to stay the slowest AED car for another week or two. Damn FORDS!! Fix or Repair Daily! GO COLTS!
I think I have one of the slowest AED cars... [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
quote:
quote:
That would require a bigger check book than i got to build one of those right now. you planning on putting any juice or a charger on there? Would the motor hold up to it? What kind of power does it make? dont stock blocks only hold up to about 500whp?

Rule of thumb is 500 RWHP for stock blocks. I'm not going to try and make any more power out of mine. I think near 470 N/A is good enough. [Wink]
Poop on that!! Good enough my ass! I guess my car is gona have to stay the slowest AED car for another week or two. Damn FORDS!! Fix or Repair Daily! GO COLTS!
We don't know that, your car has never been to the track! [Razz] [Wink]

FWIW, I think there is going to be a certain Whipple for sale here some time in the near future. [Wink]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 03SVTPower:
quote:
quote:
quote:

We don't know that, your car has never been to the track! [Razz] [Wink]

FWIW, I think there is going to be a certain Whipple for sale here some time in the near future. [Wink]

Thanks for clearing that up Drew. So until he goes to track, my car can be on the bottom of the AED list.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anythng new to Ryan's combo?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Anythng new to Ryan's combo?

nope.... [Big Grin]

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

Bad Snake
Member # 7271

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bad Snake  Ford pictures for Bad Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Drew big shout out man on the new best [worship]

Looks like we got some of the qickest DR Stangs around here [Big Grin]

You too "badsnake" on the 11.4 the first time out. How'd the car 60?

Damn Ls1's [Mad] Don't think i can kep up with those times he's putting down unless i turn this into a race car [Roll Eyes] [Razz]

Best 60 was 1.61 Droped it a 3500 rpm and smelt clutch.... lots of clutch [burnout]
quote:

--------------------
03 cobra whipple charged

BOTIH8R
¯
Member # 7295

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOTIH8R  Ford pictures for BOTIH8R  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
How do you guys run so fast N/A? what do you got done? Full Suspention? whats the motor setup? i might have to get me one just like it. [Big Grin]

Good luck getting one just like it. [Wink]

I could build you one similar, but you better get out you check book! [Big Grin]

Most of the mods to my car can be found here;

http://www.fordmuscle.com/archives/2005/02/YellowFever/

i just saw this car today and all i can say is wow!!! [worship] [worship] [worship]
Posts: 1143 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2006  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com