Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Anyone Going to TNT Tonight? (7/28) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Anyone Going to TNT Tonight? (7/28)
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Originally posted by streakmatt:
Hey i forgot to ask this in the other post..Whats up with all this CHP watching people at the track? [BS flag] Did you see any near or around there? I don't want to be watching my back when going up there, because you know me and my cousin just bolt up the ET streets and go [Big Grin]

ppssssssssssssttttttt.........ET Streets are DOT tires.
[Roll Eyes] pppppsssssssttttttt....Cummins your LOST. I was talking about how we just throw the ET streets on and DRIVE up there, Drew has a TRAILOR he can put his car on. So i'm worried about getting busted for engine and exhaust mods. You thought i was scared because of the ET Streets?? hahahahah, Come on guy.

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:
Hey i forgot to ask this in the other post..Whats up with all this CHP watching people at the track? [BS flag] Did you see any near or around there? I don't want to be watching my back when going up there, because you know me and my cousin just bolt up the ET streets and go [Big Grin]

ppssssssssssssttttttt.........ET Streets are DOT tires.
[Roll Eyes] pppppsssssssttttttt....Cummins your LOST. I was talking about how we just throw the ET streets on and DRIVE up there, Drew has a TRAILOR he can put his car on. So i'm worried about getting busted for engine and exhaust mods. You thought i was scared because of the ET Streets?? hahahahah, Come on guy.
Hey matt I just read things as they are written. You didn't say that you were worried about modifications you just mentioned et streets. So I thought you didn't know that they are dot tires that's all. BTW, did you see my newest time slip? I beat that guy who went 9's at 148+. Not bad eh!

-

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
StreakMatt
¯
Member # 6257

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StreakMatt  Ford pictures for StreakMatt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah i seen it. I'm just wondering how you're beating a guy that runs 9's, and has probably 850-900hp with that trap speed. And your car weighs 3600 lbs with supposedly 575 RWHP and you're going faster than 9.98 [Confused] . It takes way more power than that to produce those times and trap speeds. Anyone smell that, it smells like [BS flag]

--------------------
Custom Blue '88 GT: Garage Built= MM&FF January 2012 Cover and Feature. Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Black '03 Cobra: 2.9 Whipple Tuned by Bob Kurgan

Posts: 1198 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com