Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Infenion August 10th (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Infenion August 10th
droptp50
¯
Member # 5546

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for droptp50  Ford pictures for droptp50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i was out there the stang was in the parking lot though and i was in the stands i got some alright pics of all the mustangs not sure who's who though next time ill most likely be out there

--------------------
91 gt vert - sold
89 lx hatch

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Now that overdrive is out I will probably need to trailer up to Sac. along with ya but I might be able to bribe my buddy adam to trailor me up. Let Me know when your going and I will do My best to get there. [patriot]

LOL! I already bought a house from you and now you want to be towed everywhere! Haha j/k [Razz]
Its that or Ill cut ya off from the free produce!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I think you've given me about $200 in tomatoes in the last 3 weeks! LOL! [worship]
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn sorry to hear about the not so great day of racing guys [Frown]

Jersey- let us know what happened with the oil leak [Roll Eyes] [Mad]

Smokinlx - Now i see where you get the mod money......homes and veggies huh [Wink] What will your plans be w/ the aod...do you drive it much on the street?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
Damn sorry to hear about the not so great day of racing guys

Smokinlx - Now i see where you get the mod money......homes and veggies huh [Wink] What will your plans be w/ the aod...do you drive it much on the street?

The car isnt my daily driver but I like having overdrive so Ill get another, plus I just bought my edge converter for aod. The guy who swapped My converter out for me is into racing and says he can build one to last, I think this is my 4th or 5th in 150,000 miles so we will have to see? If your not breakin shit you are probably runnin slow, so its part of the game. Its still driveable but I have an oil leak that gets worse with RPM & I lost 2 quarts of oil last night with an 80 mile round trip. So I might as well take care of that when the trannys out because I think its the rear main. [Roll Eyes] [patriot]

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

The car isnt my daily driver but I like having overdrive so Ill get another, plus I just bought my edge converter for aod. The guy who swapped My converter out for me is into racing and says he can build one to last, I think this is my 4th or 5th in 150,000 miles so we will have to see? If your not breakin shit you are probably runnin slow, so its part of the game. Its still driveable but I have an oil leak that gets worse with RPM & I lost 2 quarts of oil last night with an 80 mile round trip. So I might as well take care of that when the trannys out because I think its the rear main. [Roll Eyes] [patriot]
Sounds like a plan!

If you happen to need 1 i have a couple spare aod's sitting in my garage to use as a core if that's the direction you end up going with....but i'm sure your tranny builder will probably take care of ya.....but they are just taking up space and would i love to ditch them [Smile]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it's suppose to be getting fixed within a couple of weeks i would say and it'll have a few more goodies added to it.
Oh, well..
Drotp50 <- could you please email me any pictures you might have taken of my vert? thanks a lot.

--------------------
=(

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds like a plan!

If you happen to need 1 i have a couple spare aod's sitting in my garage to use as a core if that's the direction you end up going with....but i'm sure your tranny builder will probably take care of ya.....but they are just taking up space and would i love to ditch them [Smile]

Thanks I will keep that in mind.

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill have some videos up in a bit
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool..
I want to see if you we can observe my rearend shaking like crazy and me missing 2 gear on my 14. sec run [Razz] [Big Grin]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
cool..
I want to see if you we can observe my rearend shaking like crazy and me missing 2 gear on my 14. sec run [Razz] [Big Grin]

i have videos of 2 of your runs
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

nice. thanks for hosting the videos.

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

what is a good place to host videos?
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here is a video of mike (uh0h50) first ever run 15.589
mikes first run
here is one of jmir018 run's its a 13.7 run
jmir018 13.7 rn

here is another run that i got of jmir018 runs
jmir018 2nd run

i have some more videos of other cars but some videos are bigger that 10mb, does anybody know where i can get them hosted?

[ August 12, 2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here is one of my friend seans run in his 1973 grande 351w
seans run

here is my friend fabians run with his 00gt auto, with filter and flows
fabian run

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.yousendit.com/

When it asks for the email just put yours in. Once it's done it will give you a link to download the file. Just copy and paste the link here. The only thing that sucks is the link is only good for 7 days and 20 downloads.

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

http://www.megaupload.com/

You can use this site too but you have to wait like 45 seconds before you can download the file. I think they want you to look at their advertisements while you wait. I don't think the link will ever expire and there is no max amount downloads. Good for a 250mb upload.

PS- yousendit.com is good for 100mb

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

thanks somkeyburnout, ill post some more videos up in a bit, also does any body know who the owner is of the white 90's notchback is?
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

here is my friend beto in his lighning its a 13.447 run
beto 13.447 run

here is a dodge diesal that was there wth propane injection
diesal run

here is a 90's white notch that i believe had a turbo
white notch

[ August 12, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i downloaded that white notch vid like 4 times and i cant get it to open up. why did u switch to megaupload? i think it sucks man, use the site that you were using before

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Hey, thanks for the video clips.
They look great. that dark gray hatchback was clean as hell..
[patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
=(

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

i can only upload up to 10mb fiels on putfile and most of the videos are like 15mb

[ August 12, 2005, 05:56 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

maybe someone who's got comcast. i know they have a lot of space for uploading pics and videos..

--------------------
=(

SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

quote:
Originally posted by uh0h50:
i downloaded that white notch vid like 4 times and i cant get it to open up. why did u switch to megaupload? i think it sucks man, use the site that you were using before

The video worked fine for me. [Confused] [Confused]
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
thanks somkeyburnout, ill post some more videos up in a bit, also does any body know who the owner is of the white 90's notchback is?

You're welcome! The guy in the white notch is smokinlx...

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com