Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » grudge results....fun night (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: grudge results....fun night
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
Lots of nitrous [Big Grin]

I think you meant to say, "LOTS and LOTS of nitrous [Big Grin] " just helping you out Greg [patriot]
Whatever it takes 250? 350? 450? [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mustanggt5091:
quote:
Lots of nitrous [Big Grin]

I think you meant to say, "LOTS and LOTS of nitrous [Big Grin] " just helping you out Greg [patriot]
Whatever it takes 250? 350? 450? [Eek!] [Big Grin]
3 stages????lol
kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kwikrob  Ford pictures for kwikrob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Before my tranny decided to take a dump, i did make my best motor pass of 10.14 @ 135.1 with a 1.49 60 foot. all 3 a best for me on motor [Whoo Whooooo!]
anyone that saw me run greg at the end. first it was a pro tree, i was thinking full. and when i floored the car, it didn't move! [Mad]

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kwikrob:
3 stages????lol

In all reality...one stage and a plate system at that [patriot]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It shouldn't take that much NOS with that big cube SBC to run down the record buy that little turbo 331 [Big Grin] .

Nice job Kwick Rob on best runs. I was wondering what happened to you aginst Team Solo. Why did they switch it to a pro light?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
because greg had a .4 written on his car [patriot]

oh btw greg, man i dunno what was up the the track, we even sprayed a 2nd time. dave comes up and asks me if i think we should do a spray, with you in mind i answer YES! lol

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
Why did they switch it to a pro light?

thats the only way it should be done [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22480 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ November 06, 2006, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: season'd 88 ]

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:

I was running a pro light all night and I have Kwikrob on video with 2 other pro light passes as well, one being the primered yellow stang race from earlier.

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by eljefe:
oh btw greg, man i dunno what was up the the track, we even sprayed a 2nd time. dave comes up and asks me if i think we should do a spray, with you in mind i answer YES! lol

I'm giving Sac one more try. It looks like June 17th will be a 'good track' for the 12-5:00PM test n tune. The nitro qualifying starts at 6:00PM so I am sure some will be there testing that day.

EDIT: dammit...work related outing on the 17th...dammit [Mad]

[ June 06, 2005, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks Rhett your sweet ride will be out there soon enough. I missed a few of the races I wanted to see but that always seems to be the problem when you are racing.

I agree with the .4 tree they should run grudge night on a .4 anyhow.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

kwikrob
¯
Member # 835

quote:
quote:

I was running a pro light all night and I have Kwikrob on video with 2 other pro light passes as well, one being the primered yellow stang race from earlier.
I thought my run against the yellow stang was .5 but i could be wrong. it was my fault for not asking greg how it we were doing it. but my 1.1 eaction was my best ever too [Roll Eyes] . i like running a half second faster and still lose!

--------------------
Slowest car on this board!

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I wasn't paying attention but I know 99% of the races were .5, for the track conditions a 9.69 was a nice run actualy.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Nice to finally meet you 2-stangs.
Looks like you're only a few suspenssion tweeks away from a 10 second pass! [Eek!] (If you cure that detonation in time!) I don't know if Rhett told you, but on your last pass as you went by in 1st/2nd it detonated at the top of 1st & continuted all the way through second....I could hear it from the top of the stands!

Hmm....wait a minute. 11.12 &128.8mph!?! That's .5mph better then my 11.12! Damnit, I'm gonna have to throw more $$$ at my pile now! [Mad]

[patriot]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

thanks 93 pony I was feathering it on my last pass at that time. When I do that the boost cooler shuts off and on and sometime it pings a little. Thank god for cometic Head gaskets LOL. I am going to have to do a little figuring to cure that or just don't lift [Big Grin]

[ June 06, 2005, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
It shouldn't take that much NOS with that big cube SBC to run down the record buy that little turbo 331 [Big Grin] .

Speaking of a 331...how about your 331 against a lil stock bottom end 302 with Explorer heads at the next grudge night?????? My money is on the tiny lil 302 [Eek!] [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

Let me know if you are interested.

[ June 06, 2005, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Team SOLO ]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by kwikrob:
quote:
quote:

I thought my run against the yellow stang was .5 but i could be wrong. it was my fault for not asking greg how it we were doing it. but my 1.1 eaction was my best ever too [Roll Eyes] . i like running a half second faster and still lose!
Damn your right, it was a half a second....i just let off and coasted cuz I didn't see you back there. Last I saw I was near the finish line and you were still in your sixty foot...just razzing you man [Razz]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

I am interested but you are going to have to come to Redding for a street grudge to run it.I probably won't be back down to Sac for a little while. Let me know if they want to run DOT or drag slics my car is quicker with drag slics I just got to put them on [Wink] how much?

[ June 07, 2005, 03:25 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I am interested but you are going to have to come to Redding for a street grudge to run it.I probably won't be back down to Sac for a little while. Let me know if they want to run DOT or drag slics my car is quicker with drag slics I just got to put them on [Wink] how much?

"they" would be running a drag radial [Wink] money,lunch or a cold beer is good with "them" [Big Grin]

as far a redding trip that wont be in the cards in the near future but any grudge night this year in sac would work [Whoo Whooooo!]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

If I come back down for a grudge(I would really like to) I will pm you and let you know. Sounds like it would be fun. We can race for beer as long as the loser gets to help drink it LOL

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
If I come back down for a grudge(I would really like to) I will pm you and let you know. Sounds like it would be fun. We can race for beer as long as the loser gets to help drink it LOL

hey sounds like no matter what we both get to race and drink some beer afterwards so hell yeah sounds fun [Whoo Whooooo!]
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

hey sounds like no matter what we both get to race and drink some beer afterwards so hell yeah sounds fun [Whoo Whooooo!]
I say the drinking is first, then race...I want to watch that [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

OK so how would that be different LOL [burnout]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com