Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » So close part II (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: So close part II
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey in a built AOD with 373 gears and a 100 shot NX and a few other bolt ons, what shoudl I run?
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
My01Stang
¯
Member # 1044

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for My01Stang  Ford pictures for My01Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife and I were out there with Mark. She ran the car most of the night. Her personal best was 13.6@105.... Until Saturday night. She ran 12.7@109. Not too bad for for her second time ever racing. Who knows a few more passes and she'll pass my times [Big Grin]

[ May 12, 2003, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: My01Stang ]

--------------------
In the Garage:
2003 Ford Crown Vic
2004 Harley Heritage Softail Classic
2006 Ford F150 Lariat

Posts: 321 | From: Summerville, SC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
she is the burnout queen!! good shit! she is improving greatly!
DropTopFox
drama
Member # 1689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropTopFox  Ford pictures for DropTopFox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Drew mod [worship]

--------------------
Go out and do something for yourself today everyone, quit depending on others

-Me
http://www.CaliforniaFords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl?album=00001689

Posts: 4003 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93PONY:
Tire for Tire.
....& Mark is toast. [Big Grin]

Put Jim's ET Streets on, so there will be no excuse's. Last thing I want to read is 6 pages of you coming up with excuses [Smile]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When was the last time Heathers car saw a 105 MPH pass? If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was before Shaun messed with the cam, right? [Confused]

I think this would surely be a good race. The cars run very similar times, and tire for tire would make it go down to the wire. Lets see how fast Heather can get the hang of those Nitto's. [patriot]

[ May 12, 2003, 08:28 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
that would be a race id like to see. shes a really good driver but Mark is a man! [dance]

Oh! You better hope she doesn't see this! [Eek!]
*Ah ha! I quoted you so you can't edit.*
[Razz]

Mark NEEDS slicks to race her on Nittos.

Shaun How about you jump in Heather's car and race me. O I forgot your only good at running your mouth [worship]

[ May 12, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: bunchmyfunky ]

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] AAAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!

QUICK! SOMEONE POST THAT OWNED PICTURE!!!!!

--------------------
AED

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

-
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

"Down goes Perry in the 3rd round by KNOCKOUT!" [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
AED

WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well..after i droped my rear tail light..(Pretty embarrsed..) but fuck it what can you do..lol My best was still a 12.4@ 112 with a 2.0?? was the timmer trippin out?

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by WANARNM:
Well..after i droped my rear tail light..(Pretty embarrsed..) but fuck it what can you do..lol My best was still a 12.4@ 112 with a 2.0?? was the timmer trippin out?

I missed that. Did it happen when you launched or farther down the track.
WANARNM
¯
Member # 587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WANARNM  Ford pictures for WANARNM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
quote:
Originally posted by WANARNM:

I missed that. Did it happen when you launched or farther down the track.
lol..It was during my first burn out.. My tires were sticking like crazy and i got all this wheel hop.. And just shook the damn tail light off. It sucked.lol But fuck it.

--------------------
89’ Hatch. Completely stock.

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bwahahahah! You guys are hilarious.....thanks for the laugh! [Big Grin]

BTW if I recall correctly, this is a re-match.....last time we met up at the track he got his ass handed to him...... [Wink] [burnout]

Let's run tire for tire........no skinnies either unless I get 'em too! [Big Grin]

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can feel the love here. [Big Grin]

FYI, I ran 13.2 @ 105.x last time at the track in Heather's car....with a 1.9 60ft. & I hadn't driven the car for ~6 months before that.
Oh....I also hold the record in Heather's car....not Drew.
13.1 to Drews 13.3 [Razz]

No perfect record for you!

Who do you think taught Heather how to drive?
Bwahahahaha! [burnout]

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:
Bwahahahah! You guys are hilarious.....thanks for the laugh! [Big Grin]

BTW if I recall correctly, this is a re-match.....last time we met up at the track he got his ass handed to him...... [Wink] [burnout]

Let's run tire for tire........no skinnies either unless I get 'em too! [Big Grin]

[Whoo Whooooo!]

LOL Heather I think that was when my car was stock. That's the only time I think we ever ran. As far as the skinnies go. You better find some cause that's what I will be running. Run what you brung [Smile]
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
I can feel the love here. [Big Grin]

FYI, I ran 13.2 @ 105.x last time at the track in Heather's car....with a 1.9 60ft. & I hadn't driven the car for ~6 months before that.
Oh....I also hold the record in Heather's car....not Drew.
13.1 to Drews 13.3 [Razz]

No perfect record for you!

Who do you think taught Heather how to drive?
Bwahahahaha! [burnout]

Shaun, you have already been "owned" on the post. That means that you are not allowed to reply unless it is with the consent of your owner.

And,"FYI", when I ran Heathers car, it had a bum clutch adjustment, which cause me to miss gears, (that is not a typo, yes, GEARS, as in more than one), and I still only ran .2 off of your "record".

Go back under your rock now where you can "feel the love". [patriot]

[ May 12, 2003, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Yellow94GT ]

--------------------
AED

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my $0.02,

-

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
my $0.02,

-

Shaun I see you got a new bouncy seat. Dig those pants man.
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds like excuses from the Drag Queen himself....LOL [Wink]

Don't be hatin' on my man.....you all know who he gets his lovin' from..... [Wink] [Wink]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Shaun if you really think that your a faster driver then Drew all you have to do is prove it. Pick a car (any car) and both of you make a pass on the same night, same weather, same mods, same clutch, ect. There. Done. No more questions asked. In my judgement it should not be drews car or your car just so its not favored either way. So do it clear it up, If your not willing to do this, and I say this as a friend not trying to hate---SHUT UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH! [worship]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say they race somebodie's 5-speed beater.

/throws the keys to the Merkur out on the table [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't have NEAR the track time Drew has.
Never said I was a better driver either.

It takes practice for me to drive a car down the 1/4...I don't have the natual ability Drew has.
Nor do I care.

All I care is that I hold the record in my car...which means Drew can't drive her anymore. [Razz]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

you beat Drew's 11.5? damn, what did ya get?
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
you beat Drew's 11.5? damn, what did ya get?

No...not yet anyway.
Soon....very soon. [Smile]

--------------------
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com