Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » who's going to test n tune this sat (1/11) (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: who's going to test n tune this sat (1/11)
Chris M.
Ignore me, all I do is argue online!
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I were your boss, I'd fire you, you're not all that good at it. Oh wait...
Posts: 2828 | From: West Bay, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
outlawd94cobra
SR.CITIZEN
Member # 265

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for outlawd94cobra  Ford pictures for outlawd94cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Shade, are you going this Saturday? I think it might rain. E-mail me if you are because i have some questions for you. [burnout]

--------------------
CRYSTAL WHITE 1994 COBRA; TOTALED
RIO RED 1994 COBRA INDY PACE CAR; SOLD(now in VACAVILLE)
(#18 of 1000)
BLACK 2002 GT Vert' AUTO; GONE!

Posts: 635 | From: Stockton, CA | Registered: May 2001  |  :
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIR Paint Job w/ '84 Tercel on MTBE:

If my dog were as ugly as you, I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. [Razz]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
you know how to draw letters with shoe polish right?

lmao

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

If my dog were as ugly as you, I'd shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. [Razz]
double lmao

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
so when we all get to the track are we gonna hold hands in a circle and sing cumbaya or however you spell that crap......??? that would really scare the import boys!

Hopefully the imports won't be out in full effect like they were last week. You can only watch a civic run 16's so many times before it gets ugly.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Fd3s.
¯
Member # 1428

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fd3s.  Ford pictures for Fd3s.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
quote:
so when we all get to the track are we gonna hold hands in a circle and sing cumbaya or however you spell that crap......??? that would really scare the import boys!

Hopefully the imports won't be out in full effect like they were last week. You can only watch a civic run 16's so many times before it gets ugly.
I say the same thing about the domestics at sears point. You can only watch a neon, focus or cavalier run 16's before it gets ugly.
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.t.t.:
quote:
Originally posted by White02GT:
quote:

I say the same thing about the domestics at sears point. You can only watch a neon, focus or cavalier run 16's before it gets ugly.
Haha, true. I would not want to watch that.

--------------------

jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i guess i should bring my paintball gun then........that would be fun.....

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

White02GT
¯
Member # 611

quote:
i guess i should bring my paintball gun then........that would be fun.....

You could probably jog the full 1/4 mi and shoot up their cars the whole way down. That would be pretty amusing.

--------------------

Chris M.
Member # 1708

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris M.  Ford pictures for Chris M.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

i was going to post something funny but then I got a phone call and lost my train of thought. guess who it was calling me... that's right, it was 1982 they want their insult back and they're PISSSSED!!!!!

I have a match, your butt and my face... i mean my face and your butt, what's up. [worship]

2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i was going to post something funny but then I got a phone call and lost my train of thought. guess who it was calling me... that's right, it was 1982 they want their insult back and they're PISSSSED!!!!!

[worship] [worship]
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

[worship] [worship]
ROTFLMFAO!!!

I second that! that is one of the funniest things I have heard in a long time!!!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shade-tree = 0wned!
JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes I wasted 5 minutes of my time on this...
 -

[Razz]

[ January 10, 2003, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: shade-tree ]

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Chris M.
Member # 1708

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA, that's a MUCH better responce than "ugh, i'm gonna kick your ass, grunt"

Good shit shade-tree, that a way to put your english major to good work. Give the link to it so everyone can use that over and over and over. [Big Grin]

I guess mexican mikie gets an assist on that one.

PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2000BlackGT:
quote:

[worship] [worship]
ROTFLMFAO!!!

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com