Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » 1/4 who's going? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 1/4 who's going?
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Any new mods or are you just going to try to get 11's on your own driving?

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not bringing the slicks just gonna hammer it a few times. Only new mods are a griggs full frame kit.
White02GT
¯
Member # 611

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for White02GT  Ford pictures for White02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, I will talk to you tomorrow then.

--------------------
2002 Mustang GT 13.54 @ 102

"You can't out smart a smartass" Eminem

Posts: 1984 | From: Mountain View, Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
as far as running 11s like Drew did thats gonna take a whole lot of practice on my part.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by season'd 88:
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe:
I don't know how to Quote people correctly yet on this site but damn it drew why don't you run you dick slap!

LMAO, i was gonna call you a pussy after the muffler excuse also, [Big Grin] but i dont know you that well.couple times ive met you and funky im sure youd have taken it well. show up, or forever squat to pee. [Big Grin]
It's alright Rhett I think we have talked enough to be friends and any buddy of Drews can always be a buddy of mine! But on the muffler situation, I have long tubes and a OR H-pipe so its kinda loud with no Mufflers and I really don't need to get cought just yet! I'll see you out there man!

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

90GT
¯
Member # 3

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 90GT  Ford pictures for 90GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would like to see that off road exhaust car run too. There is no noise limit at test and tune, and when your on the street just do what Drew does. Just make sure you hook all the plug wires back up if you decide to change the timing.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90GT:
I would like to see that off road exhaust car run too. There is no noise limit at test and tune, and when your on the street just do what Drew does. Just make sure you hook all the plug wires back up if you decide to change the timing.

I am starting to think I am gona have to go out Scott and I like you thinking about the plug Wires! It might Help?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com