Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » TNT Sat. Nov. 18th Anyone?????

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: TNT Sat. Nov. 18th Anyone?????
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be out there once again going for that 10 sec slip [burnout] [burnout] [burnout] [Big Grin]

[ November 16, 2006, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: TRIXSNK ]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You mean december 11th?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
You mean december 11th?

I'm trippin Mark.....long ass day of inspecting womens private parts will do that to a man [Frown]

Think you'll have the rocker problem fixed?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
YEAH I will definatley be ready. Sound's like fun as long as the wheather hold's out.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Got some new rubber so i'm all set!

Just need to fill'er up with a little VP 100 [dance]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

RED89GT
¯
Member # 7212

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RED89GT  Ford pictures for RED89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How did it go?

--------------------
Will

In progress, AED H/C/I 302.

Going for solid 11's N/A

Posts: 22 | From: Shingle Springs | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it was the day of the turbo silverado's and nsx's.

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
SVTGhoust
¯
Member # 20

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SVTGhoust  Ford pictures for SVTGhoust    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got to run a eaton charged silverado. I beat his 12.7 to my 12.5 right before I left. It wasnt a good outing for me. I was wheel hopping all over the place and missed 3rd on my best 60 ft run. Plus the printing machine stopped working so I couldn't get all of my timeslips.

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500 / 2020 Shelby GT500

Posts: 962 | From: Brentwood, CA 94513 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
Originally posted by Daniel50:

You can say that again [Razz]

My car went 11.42 at the highest mph yet 128 [Eek!]

Couldn't get the car off the line as well as before but still went 1.64 60ft on that pass.

Bad news is after the last attempted pass it got into some hop a now has a funky vibe in the rear.

Need to see where it's coming from [Frown]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

Daniel50
¯
Member # 5629

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Daniel50  Ford pictures for Daniel50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:

Couldn't get the car off the line as well as before but still went 1.64 60ft on that pass.

Bad news is after the last attempted pass it got into some hop a now has a funky vibe in the rear.

maybe its time for a sold axle? i bet its those et streets radials that are causing the problem. ill be happy to take those off your hands so you dont have anymore problems in the future.. i got a new best 13.2 out there. next time ill be on drag radials for sure

--------------------
89 2.3- Sold
91 5.0- 12.7@110 sold
94 5.0- 13.0@105 sold
97 Cobra: Sold
95 5.0- sold
95 5.0-bone stock

Posts: 1017 | From: Discovery Bay, CA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
quote:

maybe its time for a sold axle? i bet its those et streets radials that are causing the problem. ill be happy to take those off your hands so you dont have anymore problems in the future.. i got a new best 13.2 out there. next time ill be on drag radials for sure
Naaaa......no solid is going in this Terminator unless it becomes a strictly drag race car.

Plenty of others going deep into the 10's with the IRS.

I really hope i just knocked off a wheel wieght
[Frown] and not much more......

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Naaaa......no solid is going in this Terminator unless it becomes a strictly drag race car.

By the look's of Your trap speed You are making some good power! Any new's on the rear end? I am thinking about going on saturday december 2nd if everything goes as planned.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

By the look's of Your trap speed You are making some good power! Any new's on the rear end? I am thinking about going on saturday december 2nd if everything goes as planned.
Mark

Hey bud i was lookin for ya all day lol.

Did the rocker prob keep you from making it out?

No word yet on the rear as i haven't even gotten back into the car since the outting at the track.

On the 128 mph pass everything went well it just hooked so well that it bogged down the motor a bit more than i'd like with a 4200 rpm launch......i'm just too pussy to launch the thing near 5000 [Eek!]

Hope to be able to make it out with ya then but i'm also praying for rain so we can get this SNOWBOARDING SEASON started [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Mark

Hey bud i was lookin for ya all day lol.

Did the rocker prob keep you from making it out?

No word yet on the rear as i haven't even gotten back into the car since the outting at the track.

On the 128 mph pass everything went well it just hooked so well that it bogged down the motor a bit more than i'd like with a 4200 rpm launch......i'm just too pussy to launch the thing near 5000 [Eek!]

Hope to be able to make it out with ya then but i'm also praying for rain so we can get this SNOWBOARDING SEASON started [Whoo Whooooo!]

Yeah I am waiting for rocker stud's to be delivered. I got a new push rod "Thank's Bill" so I am set as soon as the new stud's arrive. You should do the level 5 axel's & whatever else u IRS guy's need to do so You can launch where You need to. Do You know what RPM You are crossing the line at? I am rite on the rev limiter "6500" now with Mine so I might try to stuff some 28 inch tall tires on next time.

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

What gear are you running out back?

I don't remember the exact rpm but i've got a bit more before redline that's for sure but watching the speedo go past 130 was nice to feel ...... it's just slowing down that becoming a little tough [Razz]

I'm one of those guys that won't put level 5's until i break a stock shaft [Roll Eyes]

Plus there are plenty of guys going deep in the 1.5's and lower on the IRS and some still with stock shafts.

IRS for life lol

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

quote:
What gear are you running out back?

I don't remember the exact rpm but i've got a bit more before redline that's for sure but watching the speedo go past 130 was nice to feel ...... it's just slowing down that becoming a little tough [Razz]

I'm one of those guys that won't put level 5's until i break a stock shaft [Roll Eyes]

Plus there are plenty of guys going deep in the 1.5's and lower on the IRS and some still with stock shafts.

IRS for life lol

I have 373's in mine. Well if You are waiting to break something then try a 5000 rpm launch [Razz] . I put My foot to the floor with the tranny brake on and launched at over 5000 rpm at the track last time & the car left real hard but with the wheelspin I did'nt gain anything compared to My normal launch. Seem's like I am stuck at 1.60 60 foot's with My ET Street's for now.

--------------------

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Don't give up on IRS yet! I'm on completely stock irs suspension with stock everything and I've cut high 1.3's a few times and I average around 1.42! All stock completely unmodified from the factory!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
Don't give up on IRS yet! I'm on completely stock irs suspension with stock everything and I've cut high 1.3's a few times and I average around 1.42! All stock completely unmodified from the factory!

Any Vids?

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com