Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Sac Tonight

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Sac Tonight
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is anyone going tonight. I'm thinking about it.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am going to go but not in the mustang [Frown] Should be ready by next week! See you there tonight if you go! [patriot]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On a Wednesday?? Never! (too many kids and ricers)
LOL

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Posts: 1477 | From: Citrus Heights, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh shit, It's import night tonight too. [Frown] Maybe I won't go. Anyone else here thinking about it?

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91PONY  Ford pictures for 91PONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh, I forgot to mention the lack of track prep as well.......

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

quote:
Originally posted by 91PONY:

I do agree with you on this but I don't think it matters. They run a TON of cars through on wednesday and most of them 90% or so don't know what a good track, bad track, is. So why waste all the time and money for track prep just to have some 16 second car roll straight through the water hole and try and burn his tires. The Track prep is fine on wednesday night because it's wednesday night, We always say bad shit about the Crew out their and I think it should stop. They work very hard out there and deal with some real losers and morons. If you want track prep go to testntune. If your bored on wednesday night and don't have much to do go to the track. Practice makes perfect and last time I checked the TREE is the same no matter what night it is. Just my .02, I don't want to sound like a bitch just saying what I wanted to say. [patriot]

--------------------

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill be there tonight simply because track prep wont matter much with an open rearend and I need the practice anyways. Plus, its the last time it will be out before I swap the drivetrain to another car.

[ June 18, 2003, 11:31 AM: Message edited by: Fast477Mach1 ]

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Posts: 639 | From: Laguna West | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Track prep is good enough for me to go mid 1.6's all night long, (when I didn't have a BONE STOCK POS 5.0 in my car that is [Wink] )

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW, I'll be tehre tonight also.

Fast477Mach1 - I'll be hangin around a red Z24 Cavalier, come say whats up. Its always cool meeting new people from the board [patriot]

--------------------
AED

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
quote:

Track prep is good enough for me to go mid 1.6's all night long, (when I didn't have a BONE STOCK POS 5.0 in my car that is [Wink] )
Yea well you ought to get paid for your driving skillz boy! [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

Mach1driver
¯
Member # 2127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach1driver  Ford pictures for Mach1driver    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was thinking about going, but I had wanted to get some drag radials before I went out again and haven't had a chance. Driving on the stock tires is a lesson in futility. [Frown]
Posts: 67 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
eljefe
¯
Member # 1753

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for eljefe  Ford pictures for eljefe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
We always say bad shit about the Crew out their and I think it should stop. They work very hard out there and deal with some real losers and morons.

[worship] thanks bro

--------------------
1969 mustang coupe - the project
1996 mystic cobra - 13.64@105 - sold :(
2007 yaris - daily driver

Posts: 737 | From: holiday in rancho cambodia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast472Mach1  Ford pictures for Fast472Mach1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
BTW, I'll be tehre tonight also.

Fast477Mach1 - I'll be hangin around a red Z24 Cavalier, come say whats up. Its always cool meeting new people from the board [patriot]

Sorry I didnt check the board again yeserday. I thought I was going to quickly swap my headers on before I went but that didnt work out real well, so I was there but my car wasnt. Putting full length headers on a big block SUCKS!

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

91PONY
Mrs. Valve Events
Member # 206

quote:
Originally posted by KCmustangboy:
quote:

I do agree with you on this but I don't think it matters. They run a TON of cars through on wednesday and most of them 90% or so don't know what a good track, bad track, is. So why waste all the time and money for track prep just to have some 16 second car roll straight through the water hole and try and burn his tires. The Track prep is fine on wednesday night because it's wednesday night, We always say bad shit about the Crew out their and I think it should stop. They work very hard out there and deal with some real losers and morons. If you want track prep go to testntune. If your bored on wednesday night and don't have much to do go to the track. Practice makes perfect and last time I checked the TREE is the same no matter what night it is. Just my .02, I don't want to sound like a bitch just saying what I wanted to say. [patriot]
Whoa, cool your heels dude! WTF? [Confused]

--------------------
Heather '91 GT

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Fast477Mach1:
waaaa waaaaah waaa wwaaaaaahhh waaaahhh

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Fast472Mach1
¯
Member # 2559

quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
quote:

But I can change a serpentine belt in 30 seconds!

--------------------
11.7@116 1.7 60ft. N/A
11.4@124 1.9 60ft. 100NX

Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by shade-tree:
quote:

But I can change a serpentine belt in 30 seconds!
I think that one was below the belt [Wink]

--------------------
AED

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com