Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » Congratulations CA Ford Members

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Congratulations CA Ford Members
turbo302
¯
Member # 2786

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo302  Ford pictures for turbo302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congratulations to all the board members that were at the track on the 14th. I saw a lot of guys do an excellent job of driving on street tires and drag radials (considering that the track was not well prep'd). Great job of driving by John91coupe and his procharged coupe, I think I saw him abort 1 or 2 runs due to the crappy track conditions, then redeem himself by running a great 9 second run towards the end of the night, and the car was still moving around, (John & I might be a good race one day, turbo against supercharger) [Wink] . I only got a chance to make 2 passes, my first pass was a tire-spinning 10.4 at 133 (I was looking for a 9), on my second pass I almost hit the wall & had to abort. Great job by Todd & Norman for getting their car down a very slippery race track with a 7.67 at 187 (under those track conditions that is unbelievable). I wish I had a chance to talk to more of the board members, maybe some of you will show up on the 4th & 5th of July for the PSCA event. [patriot]
Turbo 302
Big Boy Racing Fabrication

--------------------
turbo302
10.20/133
Big Boy Racing Fabrication
www.bigboyracing.com

90gtverrt
¯
Member # 1437

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtverrt  Ford pictures for 90gtverrt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Turbo302...nice meetin ya bro.. I was the guy talking to you about the cartech turbo kit, in the 89 Grey Vert...wearing a black hat...anyways your car is sick as hell [worship] [worship] Cant wait till my turbo kit arrives to be in the turbo world....ill be callin you about the Torque boxes pretty quicker here. Anyways later man

Mike

Posts: 1199 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
93PONY
Mr. Valve Events
Member # 60

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93PONY  Ford pictures for 93PONY        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, nice meeting you Sheldon.
Hope to see you & Norman at the track again....& maybe by then I'll have my turbo stang up & running agian. (Probably not by the 4th though. D'oh!)
[patriot]

-Shaun

--------------------
www.advancedenginedevelopment.com
SCT dealer
Dynotuning

(916)715-7569

Posts: 4265 | From: Fair Oaks, CA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by turbo302:
maybe some of you will show up on the 4th & 5th of July for the PSCA event.

I am gonna be out there with my buddies and their Nova. You might know them. Rocky & Lee Robinson, they drive a yellow 68 Nova, blown alcohol injected. I'll keep an eye out for ya [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
turbo302 - Thanks! I don't think I got a picture of your car though [Frown] I'll try and make it on the 5th and hope to see you there. If these LS1's keep getting faster, we'll need you to race for us at the next Ford vs Chevy race [Big Grin]
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
what up sheldon, this is edward brother (cam install) you should add your screen name to the fastest efi list...as soon as i get some $ i will defenetly hit you up on a cage install...shit maybe even turbos... [patriot]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
turbo302- Looks like someone came through for you though:

http://www.thestallions.com/forums/uploads/post-3-1055777088.jpg

[burnout]  -

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com