Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » If your going to the track tomaroow u might wanna read this!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: If your going to the track tomaroow u might wanna read this!
dame94
¯
Member # 2932

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for dame94  Ford pictures for dame94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thought u guys over here might wanna read an email i sent sawson a lil while ago:

Hey sawson........... i registered on cafords so i could post a message........ but the email i recieved with my password isnt working- its telling me that the password is wrong..... no big deal............ i was just wondering if maybe you wanted to cut and paste this on your board: I went over there and read ALL 26+ PAGES OF POST REGARDING GRUDGE NIGHT and i just had to say (with the slight exception of a person here or there) that the LEVEL OF MATURITY on your board regarding this grudge night thing is ABSOLUTELY amazing! im serious. I wish everyone on BOTH sides good luck and hope everybody out there has FUN!!!!!!! I hate to say it, but when i went on your board i thought i was gonna read a lot of "immature shit talking" from a few "e thugs".......... not only was i wrong (which im glad of) but i found a new place to post in the process!! (just from time to time- if ya dont mind)

P.S. (for the "SLOW" PEOPLE ON HERE.....J/K [Wink] im just saying that You guys-and gals need to pat yourselfs on the back for being a stand up group!)

(im dame94 on norcal by the way)

See ya tomarrow
Damian

KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Your more than welcome to post here anytime. I have never been on norcal but if everyone is as cool as you I might have to post over there sometime. Welcome to the site! [patriot]

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
F8LPONY
NORCAL-LS1
Member # 11

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F8LPONY  Ford pictures for F8LPONY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
They are, and I am their LEADER! KING! EMPEROR!

I'm Michael Jackson and they are Tito!

Muahahahahaha!!!

Sorry Dame, I had to mess with your post brah [Smile]

--------------------
01' GMC ExtCab Z71
Old time = 12.33@110mph 1.85 60' New combo in progress.

Posts: 1292 | From: Sacramento, CA. | Registered: Aug 2000  |  :
TxBandit911
Member # 2911

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxBandit911  Ford pictures for TxBandit911    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Dont listen to F8tl!!!!! He's evil!!!!

[Big Grin]

Just Kidding bro. [Wink]

[ June 13, 2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: TxBandit911 ]

--------------------
'00 WS6
Bone Stock??? ;)

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks for the compliments [patriot]
Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can' tbelieve i'm not going to amke it...

--------------------
98 Cobra
83 Notch rolling chassis - fs

Posts: 1797 | From: Grass Valley, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rob:
I can' tbelieve i'm not going to amke it...

WTF
Elapid
GOROBGO
Member # 50

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elapid  Ford pictures for Elapid  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
they must have spent 3 hours trying to get the dipstick in...al says that all the wiring and everything seems to be in place, but the dipstick would NOT go in...

OMG!

I reall y would love to wring someone's neck over this, i had it in the shop in plenty of time to have it repaired before the race, and somehow...

I'm HOSED!

sorry guys...
[Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

--------------------
98 Cobra
83 Notch rolling chassis - fs

Posts: 1797 | From: Grass Valley, CA USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rob:
they must have spent 3 hours trying to get the dipstick in...al says that all the wiring and everything seems to be in place, but the dipstick would NOT go in...

OMG!

I reall y would love to wring someone's neck over this, i had it in the shop in plenty of time to have it repaired before the race, and somehow...

I'm HOSED!

sorry guys...
[Frown] [Mad] [Frown]

why not cap it for the race?

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Put some selant or teflon tape around the nearest size bolt and thread it into the dip stick hole! You're a chemestry guy, use the right size rubber "cork" it.... you HAVE to make it rob, its not too late!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com