Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » A simple ??????????

Author Topic: A simple ??????????
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After being here for a while i have seen many a post about the "DREW MOD" to me it seems like this is a case of people not knowing how to drive their shit and not his skillz.

I am here to challenge this Drew charachter to a drag race and show him and others how its really done.Put me and him in 2 identiaccal cars and well see what the outcome is.............And to all the people who think its him that makes your car faster thats a crock on BULLSHIT.............

The challenge has been made

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
PunkGuy351: go post there saying matt is a dumbass who drives an auto

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
PunkGuy351: go post there saying matt is a dumbass who drives an auto

hey now Chris I still have you covered............Auto or Stick...............
Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Incon306: ok done
Incon306: :-)
PunkGuy351: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PunkGuy351: now make a post that says, but he'll still beat Drew's 105 lb ass

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff S:
Incon306: ok done
Incon306: :-)
PunkGuy351: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PunkGuy351: now make a post that says, but he'll still beat Drew's 105 lb ass

"its not how you stand next to your car its how you race your car"

ahahhahahahahahhahahaha

i have both of them covered

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

PunkGuy351: you should change it to "it's not how you stand next to your car, it's how you drive someone else's car and how yellow your own car is"

yep the challenge has been made...........all can come to see..............

Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I challenge u to my car when i get it done. Your a auto driving, chevy loving ******

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Blown GR40 Mystic:
I challenge u to my car when i get it done. Your a auto driving, chevy loving ******

dude i have an 86 GT,a 72 Camaro and a 98 Dodge.............No LOYALTY

[ June 12, 2003, 02:28 AM: Message edited by: HaulnAssMaro ]

Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Primer GR40  Ford pictures for Primer GR40  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I run a ford at the track, what do you run?? i hear your motor is holding up to the chevy standards too.1 run per motor

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
I run a ford at the track, what do you run?? i hear your motor is holding up to the chevy standards too.1 run per motor

not at all.........I have had no problem with the motor.......I have although had some nitrous issues.Not at all to be mistaken with motor failure.all is figured out so itll be kewl now.
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

ill race you with my truck..............you will NEVER run ...........ahahahhahaah
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

your pink dodge against my car, and i know u only run for cash so $100

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
your pink dodge against my car, and i know u only run for cash so $100

I painted it after i bought it from you ................its now Red [Whoo Whooooo!]
Primer GR40
¯
Member # 476

wanst mine. what do u sat?

--------------------
Superdupercharged Cobra
No Transmatic Notch

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
brother and all...i have to put my money on drew in a stick matt. you ALWAYS miss a shift...AND...you notoriously miss the easiest shift...SECOND GEAR. you have prolly figured out how to miss first and gonna surprise us all [Big Grin]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
brother and all...i have to put my money on drew in a stick matt. you ALWAYS miss a shift...AND...you notoriously miss the easiest shift...SECOND GEAR. you have prolly figured out how to miss first and gonna surprise us all [Big Grin]

lile i said i will challenge dude to a race in 2 identical cars.stick or auto.........fukk it lets make it days of thunder if we have to....... [Big Grin]
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
since your making the challenge...and you have both an auto (camaro) and a stick (mustang)...should be no problem for this to take place.

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by HaulnAssMaro:
quote:

lile i said i will challenge dude to a race in 2 identical cars.stick or auto.........fukk it lets make it days of thunder if we have to....... [Big Grin]
and again...two days in a row..i replied after i woke up and you replied before you went to bed...jeez..change your hours [Big Grin] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

BLAHAAHAHAHA

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
since it would be hard to find two of the exact cars why dont you go to the track with one car, race it twice (each time with a different driver), and see who gets better times.
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1990GT50:
since it would be hard to find two of the exact cars why dont you go to the track with one car, race it twice (each time with a different driver), and see who gets better times.

I thought that what he meant to begin with. [Confused]

--------------------
Support our troops!

JoeT
¯
Member # 298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JoeT  Ford pictures for JoeT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$20 on Drew, car of your choice.

--------------------
1984 Ford Tempo AOD--- RIP

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com