Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Drag Racing   » New layout for fastest times

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: New layout for fastest times
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you guys think of this layout. Anything you want to see added? Please don't ask to be added at this time. When I get the format right then I will make a post for all the info that is needed. I'm thinking you have to still own the car to be on this list.

Rank Year Model NA/SC/Turbo/N20 Motor Track Tires 60ft ET MPH ScreenName Member # Link to Picture
1 2001 Mustang GT Noszle Kit 100shot 4.6 SAC ET Streets 1.70 12.63 110.62 Bunchmyfunky 360
2 2001 Mustang GT NA 4.6 SAC ET Streets 1.78 13.137 103.89 Bunchmyfunky 360

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The link to the picture can be taken care of by linking their member name to their profile. People enter a URL to a picture of their car in their profiles.

Did we ever decide on the current top dog list and fastest list?

[ March 14, 2003, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm thinking just doing away with the other two lists and going to just this one. What do you think.
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think no matter what, people will bitch and moan about any list that doesn't favor their own car or previous cars they have owned [patriot]
season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
The link to the picture can be taken care of by linking their member name to their profile. People enter a URL to a picture of their car in their profiles.

Did we ever decide on the current top dog list and fastest list?

ya easy for you to say.. i have tons of pics if i only knew how to post them.
KCmustangboy
¯
Member # 1927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KCmustangboy  Ford pictures for KCmustangboy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I think no matter what, people will bitch and moan about any list that doesn't favor their own car or previous cars they have owned [patriot]

exacty

--------------------
03 Cobra... Factory long block, with Whipple and AED tune... 812rwhp 10.0s @ 140... almost there!

WWW.AEDHP.COM

Posts: 1691 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

season'd 88- this site is for you my man: http://www.californiafords.com/cgi-bin/album.pl [Big Grin]

www.californiafords.com/album You'll find literally thousands of pictures from local Mustang's here [Eek!]

[ March 14, 2003, 05:31 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

season'd 88
¯
Member # 169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for season'd 88  Ford pictures for season'd 88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

piss on em! you guys are running the show around here so i think you ought to do as you see fit. i think the amount of members and hits you all are getting these days should speak volumes for the job your doing. not trying to sound like a goober smoocher.
98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you tell them Rhett!!! Mark it sounds good to me. And you are right Sawson you can never please everybody and its not worth trying to please them all!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com