Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » rednose pitbull puppy (fifty has to go..)fifty is his name.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: rednose pitbull puppy (fifty has to go..)fifty is his name.
SLOWFOX
¯
Member # 11067

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWFOX  Ford pictures for SLOWFOX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hes 5 months old real loving dog bought it for my kid hes only 1yr loves the dog when he sees him.but I just dont have the time for the dog between my kid the wife my work and the mustang I can only go out and playwith fifty 2 or 3xs a week. So I made my decision and I reather him go to another house that will have the time then him just be in the back. We have two other pits but still he needs human attention.the other two pits are my roomates and kinda pick onhim.i can send hundreds of pictures of him if your interestead. O yea am looking to get 120 for him I payed 230 about 3months ago hes got his first round of shots and well his name is fifty lmk if u want pics or have question 4088416396..

--------------------
" A Wolf under sheep's clothing"-svoRICK 2/10/12
Almost everything I asked for.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com