Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Military Ballistic Vest

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Military Ballistic Vest
Sarge
¯
Member # 11562

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarge  Ford pictures for Sarge  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so i have a vest that was given to me from my active duty days. when i was in iraq i got blown out of my turret by an ied and broke my back. 3 months later i made my way back out of the wire. anyway i was given my ibas i was wearing that day but no longer want it seeing as how it has bad memories behind it. im trying to trade it off or sell it for 350. it doesnt have the plates cause that is a felony to sell but the vest itself is fine. it still has the 9mm kevlar guts in it. pm me if you have a 32in + flatscreen tv, something for an 05 stang gt or want to buy it.

--------------------
HP 05 Stang GT with *your signiture is too long* worth of mods...
Sincerely, Sarge

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com