Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Honda SuperHawk & CBR 929 For Sale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Honda SuperHawk & CBR 929 For Sale
Mean 5.0
¯
Member # 9822

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mean 5.0  Ford pictures for Mean 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have 2 project bikes, 1 running, 1 not. Both could use a little work. First bike is a 2000 Honda SuperHawk (VTR1000F) It has 21,XXX miles on it and has been down before (clean title just some minor cosmetic damage) Needs a battery but runs.
The 2nd bike is a 2001 Honda CBR 929, I high sided the bike, mostly minor damage on the left side of the bike thanks to frame sliders, but the engine wasnt so lucky, i cracked the crankcase, on further inspection at a local Honda dealership they said i had cracked the lower connecting rods and clutch assembly and that it wasn't worth fixing with OEM Honda equipment and that i could find a used motor easily enough. I decided to hold onto it but never got around to finding a new motor for it.

I have the titles for both bikes, if you want pictures i can take some and send them to you. Im asking $2500obo for both bikes.

Posts: 93 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com