Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » FS or Trade 7x16 Cargo Trailer

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS or Trade 7x16 Cargo Trailer
procharger98
¯
Member # 6091

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for procharger98  Ford pictures for procharger98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am selling this for a Friend he drives a 2008 Mustang GT he needs the money but is willing to trade for parts + cash he is looking for anything from bodykits to superchargers just pm me what you got and we will talk....

What I got is a 2007 Halmark Northern Hauler cargo trailer. It is “COKE” red in color. It is 7 X 16 in length. It has A rear ramp fold down trailer with a “ Load Right step-up “ IT also has A 6 foot walk in door up front on the right side. It has dual tandem axles with 15 inch powder coat gray rims with trailer radial tires. I also have a brand new spare of same size that will go with the trailer. The wheels have a 6 lug heavy duty pattern. It has stainless steel hubs. It is a 35 degree front end and the lower front part of the trailer has diamond plate chrome rock guard. The whole bottom of the trailer is “ Rino lined type of material. It has this due to it being A Cargo trailer used in the Midwest to keep snow. Mud, rocks and whatever from being rusted. This even goes to the tonge. I bought the trailer in Portage Wi. at BIG O’s Trailers where I had lived before I moved to the Red Bluff area. The trailer only has less than 3000 miles on it. 2,450 from there to here and twice to Mount Shasta Moutain. I was using it for a snowmobile hauler, but will work good for ATV’s GO-Carts or just your everyday cargo trailer. I just don’t have a need or even the space to keep it. A few extra add ons are Load receiver hitch/ sway bar combo. It was very good keeping the trailer straight and the load receiver kept my truck even height with the truck. I will trow that all in, but if you have no need, the trailer hitch needs to have a 2 inch ball. The ceiling of the trailer is a one piece top with a vent. I bought the trailer new for $7400.00. I am starting the price at 6500.00 or best offer. You can call my cell phone at 530 586 2443. Ask for corey or call my friend Kenny at 530 355 4404. The trailer is being kept south of Red Bluff and will show to who ever would like to see. Thanks for your time!! Corey

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com