Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Huge deal at T-Mobile!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Huge deal at T-Mobile!!
MustyTang
I love chocolate girls
Member # 896

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustyTang  Ford pictures for MustyTang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys...I work for T-Mobile and we're putting together a great special. Any phone on a rate plan of $39.99 or higher and any family plan of $49.99 or higher is free!!! Some of them have rebates, which means they will be free after rebate. Some of them have no rebates, which means they are free out the door! You'll just have to pay tax on them. We have $20 phones and we have $500 phones...they're all free with activation. This will be on Friday, November 26th from 8am - 12 pm. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll get you all set up.

You can email me rickferreira@tmo.blackberry.net for more information. I get my emails right away through my Blackberry, so I'll get back to you a.s.a.p!

Thanks,
Rick

--------------------
2004 Dark Shadow Gray Mustang GT

Posts: 2178 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com