Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Unlocked iPhone 4, 30 days of unlimited service, + extras

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Unlocked iPhone 4, 30 days of unlimited service, + extras
04 S281
¯
Member # 9229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04 S281  Ford pictures for 04 S281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/mob/4097952948.html

I have for sale, my iPhone 4. I bought this phone brand new a few years ago. Quick rundown of the features and extras:

Phone and packaging
-iPhone 4 black 16gb AT&T model (Unlocked by AT&T for use on any GSM carrier)
-Original box and manuals

Power and charging
-Genuine OEM Apple USB to 30-pin charging cord
-Genuine OEM Apple USB AC Wall Adapter
-Brand new replacement battery (Got it at a great deal, haven't needed to install yet. The factory battery is still going strong)

Cases/protection
-Generic bumper case
-Skullcandy hard shell case
-Near new Mophie Juice Pack Plus Outdoor Edition Battery case with USB to MicroUSB charging cable (less than 6 weeks old)
-Generic replacement back panel, brushed aluminum-look (in case you crack the back glass)
-Tech Armor Anti-fingerprint Anti-Glare screen protectors (One installed on the phone, two brand new in the packaging with microfiber cleaning cloth and install instructions)

Accessories
-Skullcandy ear buds

Service
-Straight Talk SIM Card Activation Kit (Brand New AT&T compatible Micro SIM card, with activation instructions, and Pre-Paid 30-day Straight Talk service card: Unlimited Talk, Text, and Web)

Software
-iOS 7.0.2

This has been my primary phone on AT&T for 2 years now. It has never been dropped, and only has a few minor scratches on the back. I had AT&T unlock it a few months ago, and have been using various Pre Paid services like T-Mobile and Straight Talk. It is in great condition and works flawlessly. It is running the newest official release from Apple, iOS 7.0.2, and has been factory reset and is ready to be setup for its new owner.

I had planned to switch back to Straight Talk next month, so I purchased a new SIM kit. This kit has a new micro SIM, never registered, and a Straight Talk service card for 30-days of unlimited talk/text/web Straight Talk service

I am selling all of this for $300. That is basically a $100 phone, and $200 worth of accessories and service. The ST 30-day service card was $45. The SIM $15. The Mophie Juice Pack case was $120. That is $180 before the other accessories.

Local sale only. $300 Cash, or cash + iPhone 5/5S accessories. May consider trade for New AT&T Blackberry Q10.

Will not ship. Will not accept payments, checks, EBT, prop 215, or trades for other smartphones like Samsung Galaxy Note, SIII, S4, or HTC One Android devices.

Posts: 1570 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jun 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com