Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » non-automotive classifieds   » Blue nose pit

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Blue nose pit
poisonpony96
¯
Member # 3942

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for poisonpony96  Ford pictures for poisonpony96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 3year old male blue nose pitbull i would like to rehome. He came from ATL kings pits. he is fully papered and intacted. he will not come with paper work unless he is neutered. I want him to go to a and individual who can spend lots of time with him. I have a son and he they play great together. Must have proof that you have your own place and be of mature age. He is about 65lbs. he was 2k. His grand father I boogie monster and grandmother blue cover girl from muglestonpitbullfarm. I really need to find him a good home. I will let him go free to a good home.
 -

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com