Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Group Buy: DTCMS S550 Carbon Fiber/Leather Steering Wheel

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Group Buy: DTCMS S550 Carbon Fiber/Leather Steering Wheel
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ok gents. I was able to negotiate the terms for a group buy with the DTC Motor Sports carbon fiber and leather GT350 style steering wheel. I think you will be pleased with the price break and quality. I personally have the carbon fiber and leather option and love it.

Group buy will have two options that I will list below. All payments will be handled via PayPal as it is a much easier process. All payments will occur between you and DTC Motorsports once we have reached the required amount of people. I will gather your PayPal email and specific order info via PM and send it in a spreadsheet to DTC Motor Sports. They will send you a detailed invoice from PayPal and then all your dreams will come true in 4-5 weeks. Company is based in CA so sales tax will apply for some.

Once we have reached the required amount I will leave the buy open for another week to allow anyone else to join, then I will close it and send the info over. If there is enough interest I may setup a second. Here we go.

Option 1 - 20 minimum
-Carbon fiber & Leather hybrid steering wheel - $450 Shipped + CA tax if applicable
-Available in white, red, orange, yellow, and dark blue

-
 -
 -
 -

Option 2 - 15 minimum
-Full Leather steering wheel - $350 Shipped + CA tax if applicable

-Available in white, red, orange, yellow, and dark blue stitching. Center stripe not available on this model.

-
 -

If you have more specific questions that I cannot answer feel free to contact DCTMS at their email sales@dctms.com

Here is a link to my installation write-up if you want to see the process I went through and additional comparison photos next to the OEM Steering wheel.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2005118#post2005118

[ 2017-09-18, 09:32 PM: Message edited by: 50 Deep ]

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Group Buy is almost full fellas. Only a few spots left for each

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com