Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » From a republican, about the Republican Party

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: From a republican, about the Republican Party
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson, chief of staff to Colin Powell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySNzT4RHbwk&sns=em

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] [worship] [patriot]

Obama 2012

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[patriot] [worship]
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Liberals are gonna keep pushing that old ass lie untill they are blue in the face.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

This guy was a KKK member, and what is he registered as? Racists exist in both parties. I try to ignore them as much as possible.

[ October 31, 2012, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: DLo ]

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Slowback67:
Liberals are gonna keep pushing that old ass lie untill they are blue in the face.

If you think that's a lie, then you must live in a alternate universe. The guy the colonel was talking about said, "Colin Powell supports Obama because he's black." (Not exactly in those words) Nevermind the issues, it's because he's black. That's like me saying, you support Romney because he's white. Nevermind why, it's only because you share the same skin tone. I'm sure there's raciest on both sides, I also believe there's more in the Republican Party. You have to keep in mind that these guys are 60+ that are saying things like this, which puts them as an adolescent during civil rights movement. And just because there was a movement doesn't change the minds or thinking of all. My parents are in their 60's, and they have a different set of feelings towards other races then I do, and their parents (my grand parents) had a different set of feelings towards other races. And my kids will have another set of feelings. So what I'm saying is, racism or prejudices decreases over time, generation after generation. I spent time in the south as a teen, and experienced in your face racism, coming from California that was a shock. I experienced it again in the military, in your face type stuff. So you can't tell me there's not a few bad apples in terms of raciest in both parties from all races but with a higher percentage in the Republican Party. These guys come from the south, they come a place that's different from here, the north, and the east coast. But there's one benefit to the south that California doesn't have, the south will tell you they don't like you because of your skin color. In California you have to guess while their smiling in your face. You could be smiling at me right now. Lol Jk.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's just say this video from MSLSD is 100% true. We could also argue that people voted for Obama because he's black. How is THAT NOT considered Racist when more then 95% of African American's just so happen to vote for Obama?
Your telling me that 95% of black people agreed with enough of Obama's policy's to vote for him over John McCain? More then 50% of whites voted FOR Obama in 2008.
We even have guys like Samuel Jackson laughing about the fact that he voted for Obama because he's Black. Are there any know interviews of White people openly saying they didn't vote for Obama because he's Black?

I'm 100% sure that a very small portion of the U.S population didn't vote for Obama because of race. It's sad people are that way but we all know the door swings both ways. [Frown]

--------------------

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Let's just say this video from MSLSD is 100% true. We could also argue that people voted for Obama because he's black. How is THAT NOT considered Racist when more then 95% of African American's just so happen to vote for Obama?
Your telling me that 95% of black people agreed with enough of Obama's policy's to vote for him over John McCain? More then 50% of whites voted FOR Obama in 2008.
We even have guys like Samuel Jackson laughing about the fact that he voted for Obama because he's Black. Are there any know interviews of White people openly saying they didn't vote for Obama because he's Black?

I'm 100% sure that a very small portion of the U.S population didn't vote for Obama because of race. It's sad people are that way but we all know the door swings both ways. [Frown]

I'm sure blacks voted Obama because he was black, but keep in mind, before Obama, blacks voted in the 90% range for the Democratic Party. So to argue that blacks voted solely because he was black is a weak a argument. And whites vote lower 40% democratic, Obama received about 44% of the white vote, and I'm sure some whites voted him in because he was black. It made a lot people feel good, "hey, I voted for the first black president". So the door does go both ways, and the only thing you can argue is that more blacks went out to vote in the last election, but the percentage was only slightly higher than history. And that goes for both races.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

I honestly don't know why a majority of African Americans vote democrat. When the democrat party treats blacks & other Jon whites as second class people.
Think about this:
Why vote for a party that believes minority's aren't as smart as whites? So we will lower the average so they have a " Fair " opertunity to get into a college? WTF?
So your telling me that black people & anyone who is t white aren't as smart so they should be held to the same standards? There are a lot of things that puzzle me with the democrat party.
Being dependent on the government to provide for you is just another form of slavery.

Republicans believe everyone has a right and the opertunity at becoming successful. They believe a child also should have the chance to live. Not to be aborted before its even born. Talk about being unfair to someone. [Frown]

--------------------

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Republicans believe everyone has a right and the opertunity at becoming successful. [Frown]

LoL...........!

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Republican party is group of fuckin racists. For example, when Rick Santorum was Running this year for president, he said the following " I want to help black people Off of welfare" Rick Santorum and the rest of the mother fuckin republicans think that only blacks are on welfare when the truth is that the majority of welfare recipients in this country are white.

In addition to discriminating against black Americans, republicans don't like college students, the poor, the elderly, retiered people, veterans, children , gay people and women

The republican party only cares about sucking the dicks of the rich and corporate America. If that is not bad enough, the republicans love to start wars and pay for them by putting them on Americas credit card.

Fuck Mitt Romney and fuck the GOD damn mother fuckin republican party.

-
Obama 2012 [patriot]

[ October 31, 2012, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: cobraracer46 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Thank you for proving my point Cobraracer. He said he wants to help get blacks OFF of welfare. So that must mean Democrats want to KEEP blacks dependent on the government.
That's a form of slavery IMHO.

That should be the Republican motto. " Want to be a slave? Vote Democrat. "

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You owned a black 03 cobra. Your racist, why you no buy white cobra!

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
quote:

Republicans believe everyone has a right and the opertunity at becoming successful. [Frown]

LoL...........!
Lincoln was a republician and he got rid of slavery, democrats apposed getting rid of slavery and formed the Confederates.

[ October 31, 2012, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Wildfire532FB ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

mrsmcizzle
¯
Member # 9643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsmcizzle  Ford pictures for mrsmcizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I honestly don't know why a majority of African Americans vote democrat. When the democrat party treats blacks & other Jon whites as second class people.
Think about this:
Why vote for a party that believes minority's aren't as smart as whites? So we will lower the average so they have a " Fair " opertunity to get into a college? WTF?
So your telling me that black people & anyone who is t white aren't as smart so they should be held to the same standards? There are a lot of things that puzzle me with the democrat party.
Being dependent on the government to provide for you is just another form of slavery.

Republicans believe everyone has a right and the opertunity at becoming successful. They believe a child also should have the chance to live. Not to be aborted before its even born. Talk about being unfair to someone. [Frown]

I respect your opinion but it's a crock of shit! Things like affirmative action was put in place not because we couldn't match wits with our Caucasian counterparts but on a collegiate level we didn't have the same opportunities. Originally African Americans were Republicans, but think about it if we were all rich who would be left to do the shitty jobs that NONE of us are willing to do? Also if the Republican party felt we should all have a chance to be wealthy dont you think African Americans would have received reparations already? As far as the comment about keeping us dependant on the government, believe it or not there are people out there that really need help. Yes some people take advantage of the aide that is out there but welfare isn't just a BLACK thing in fact more whites are on welfare than blacks! The topic of Abortion, a woman should be allowed to do whatever she chooses to do with her body! That's like the government enforcing a law that states Its unlawful for a man to ejaculate in a woman he doesn't intend to impregnate. U made some ok points but at the end of the day America is a large corporation, this country was built on the backs of slaves now they call them employees! No No matter who is the president the best we all can do is work hard instill those values in our children that our parents instilled in us and pray our kids do better than us.
Posts: 166 | From: oakland, ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

LoL...........!
Lincoln was a republician and he got rid of slavery, democrats apposed getting rid of slavery and formed the Confederates.
Different times and the parties homie....not the same Republican Party we know of today

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mrsmcizzle:
quote:
Think about this:

I respect your opinion but it's a crock of shit! Things like affirmative action was put in place not because we couldn't match wits with our Caucasian counterparts but on a collegiate level we didn't have the same opportunities. Originally African Americans were Republicans, but think about it if we were all rich who would be left to do the shitty jobs that NONE of us are willing to do? Also if the Republican party felt we should all have a chance to be wealthy dont you think African Americans would have received reparations already? As far as the comment about keeping us dependant on the government, believe it or not there are people out there that really need help. Yes some people take advantage of the aide that is out there but welfare isn't just a BLACK thing in fact more whites are on welfare than blacks! The topic of Abortion, a woman should be allowed to do whatever she chooses to do with her body! That's like the government enforcing a law that states Its unlawful for a man to ejaculate in a woman he doesn't intend to impregnate. U made some ok points but at the end of the day America is a large corporation, this country was built on the backs of slaves now they call them employees! No No matter who is the president the best we all can do is work hard instill those values in our children that our parents instilled in us and pray our kids do better than us.
I totally agree with your last sentence but think you are a little off on some other things. True, black people were at a disadvantage for many years due to unequal opportunity. Those days are long gone now and there is no reason why blacks and whites shouldn't be competing equally now. All affirmative action does now is put down some whites that are more qualified then some non whites and also give the overall appearance that blacks need an unfair advantge to succeed. That's my opinion. Your comment on Republicans and reparations doesn't make sense to me. If they believe that everyone should be able to become rich, it would be through hard work like most rich people. Certainly not through reparations. That is something that will never happen in America.

Yes you are correct that there are more whites on welfare then blacks. But have you considered that the white population is far greater then the black population?

America is a large corporation in terms of it's economy. In corporations the people that strive to become greater will move ahead of those who are just cruising and not contributing anything of extra value. That's capitalism. Everyone in Cuba is cruising, that's socialism.

I appreciate your comments and it is refreshing to hear some intellect on this forum.

Thanks

[ October 31, 2012, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: John91coupe ]

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"In addition to discriminating against black Americans, republicans don't like college students, the poor, the elderly, retiered people, veterans, children , gay people and women"

Need we say anything more about our friend.....the one and only.....no introduction necessary.....da da da da....MR. COBRARACER46!!!!!

-
Obama 2012 [patriot] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[ October 31, 2012, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: 9cobra7 ]

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by mrsmcizzle:
quote:
Think about this:

I totally agree with your last sentence but think you are a little off on some other things. True, black people were at a disadvantage for many years due to unequal opportunity. Those days are long gone now and there is no reason why blacks and whites shouldn't be competing equally now. All affirmative action does now is put down some whites that are more qualified then some non whites and also give the overall appearance that blacks need an unfair advantge to succeed. That's my opinion. Your comment on Republicans and reparations doesn't make sense to me. If they believe that everyone should be able to become rich, it would be through hard work like most rich people. Certainly not through reparations. That is something that will never happen in America.

Yes you are correct that there are more whites on welfare then blacks. But have you considered that the white population is far greater then the black population?

America is a large corporation in terms of it's economy. In corporations the people that strive to become greater will move ahead of those who are just cruising and not contributing anything of extra value. That's capitalism. Everyone in Cuba is cruising, that's socialism.

I appreciate your comments and it is refreshing to hear some intellect on this forum.

Thanks

Most rich people didnt become rich through hard work. Steve Jobs, Oprah, Obama, and Buffett became rich through hard work and surprisingly they support the democratic party. Because they have empathy for what it feels like to not be rich. They've lived in the middle class. On the contrary, the Koch brothers and Mitt Romney were born into wealth. No hard work to obtain wealth with a guaranteed multi-million dollar inheritance. The work was to learn what your father learned, and try to achieve more. Which most families do today have been doing in the past. So to put blacks on an level playing field as whites is ludacrous. For hundreds of years, black families didn't have the goal of doing better than their parents, in terms of education and quality of living. The goal was to survive, and hope for a better day, because they were slaves. All while the same time, the white counter-part family was obtaining more and more wealth. First a house, then a bigger house, etc. etc.

Affirmitive action is and was not perfect. It was an attempt to correct past wrongs and make them right. Were there whites that didn't get into school or hired because they were white? yes. Was it more than blacks? No. I agree, affirmitive action was not right because it's reverse discrimination and any kind of discrimination is wrong. The only equality I see is when a children of different races, live in the same neigborhood, and the parents have a similar education. Until the public education system is fair, which Obama is working on. Until higher education is afforadable for all, which Obama is working on and has achived some success. And until the private education is equal to public education, Then and only then, will the playing field begin to level. Just because the next parent has more money than the other parent, doesn't mean the children have to suffer. Just because the parent of one child lives in a bad neighborhood compared to the other child, doesn't mean the children have to suffer in terms of education. Obama is banking on education, Bush banked on education. I don't believe Mitt will bank on education. He's not for the middle class.

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

^ Well my mom & dad were not born rich & they are doing pretty good for themselves. One thing you forgot to bring up about people like Bill Gates...... They say and do all these things because they know THEY would be targeted by The Liberal media. [Wink] ( It happens all the time if you go against the Liberal grain.)
I believe it's a Buisness choice why a lot of celebrity types choose to be members of the democrat party. I know some Hollywood stars are Republicans but they keep their mouths shut because they will be under attack by the media. But if these celebrities really cared that much why don't they donate more money to charity organizations? Do they really need a 10,000 sq home? Multiple cars? Private jets? Millions of dollars for a few months of work on a movie set?
My personal belief is most celebritys don't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. They don't want to come off as assholes do they do their PR stunts & tell everyone how much they care about struggling Americans and children in 3rd world country's:

--------------------

9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Race just keeps rearing its all to familiar head in every political discussion. Since whites are such a big problem in this country as far as race is concerned I'd like to point out something that's commonly overlooked.

Africans were owned by there own people in Africa. They were sold and traded for money and goods to the British to be brought here to work on plantations etc.

However, slavery was an established institution in West Africa before European traders arrived. Did that sink in yet?

The Africans were just as greedy as everyone else to SELL THERE OWN PEOPLE for....you guessed it, money and power.

THEY SOLD THERE OWN PEOPLE TO THE EUROPEANS [Eek!]

So they were owned, by there own first...... then sold to everybody else. I wonder if you can find this in an American history book these days.

66_5.0
¯
Member # 9974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66_5.0  Ford pictures for 66_5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 9cobra7:
Race just keeps rearing its all to familiar head in every political discussion. Since whites are such a big problem in this country as far as race is concerned I'd like to point out something that's commonly overlooked.

Africans were owned by there own people in Africa. They were sold and traded for money and goods to the British to be brought here to work on plantations etc.

However, slavery was an established institution in West Africa before European traders arrived. Did that sink in yet?

The Africans were just as greedy as everyone else to SELL THERE OWN PEOPLE for....you guessed it, money and power.

THEY SOLD THERE OWN PEOPLE TO THE EUROPEANS [Eek!]

So they were owned, by there own first...... then sold to everybody else. I wonder if you can find this in an American history book these days.

I have read and studied about this, and [Eek!] was pretty much my reaction.

--------------------
1966 Mustang

SSF_5.0_WARRIOR
¯
Member # 10170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR  Ford pictures for SSF_5.0_WARRIOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wildfire532FB:
quote:
quote:

LoL...........!
Different times and the parties homie....not the same Republican Party we know of today
+1 [patriot]
Posts: 952 | From: South San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2010  |  :
SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ECOboostin:
You owned a black 03 cobra. Your racist, why you no buy white cobra!

i got a dsg cobra so im in-between no?

lol

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com