Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Was digging through some old pics today and found this (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Was digging through some old pics today and found this
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
a pic of the V-town coupe! was taken about the time I joined the site. dont worry that gay sticker came off pretty quick.

-

Posts: 4597 | From: the V-town | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Boss 327
¯
Member # 9143

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boss 327  Ford pictures for Boss 327    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks good

--------------------
"You'll never truly understand building engines until you can make power N/A. FI overshadows an engines defficiency." Al Papito

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Deep Forest Green, my favorite factory color. I've had a Notch and hatch the same color.
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That's thee gayest sticker ever! But that coupe is clean!

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for v-town coupe  Ford pictures for v-town coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NEIGHT:
That's thee gayest sticker ever! But that coupe is clean!

came on the car.

The car was repainted, its BMW jade Green cant remember the year of the color though.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

Sold it to a guy in Fairfield and along the lines somewhere the car was stolen, underhood fire, blew up motor and then bought out of a tow yard in sac with now a salvage title by someone here in vallejo.

Current owner is friends with a few folks on the board.

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

the other two cars in the pic under the covers are my parents 84 5.0 GT and to the right is the 68 cougar I had when I first started out.

[ August 19, 2012, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: v-town coupe ]

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats my boy elero shyt now.he got it lookin way better now an runin way harder now.its in good hands now.

[ August 18, 2012, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that coupe looks great ,love the color

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i dont know if it run harder now. that car ran hard as fuck then!!!!!
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2T0NE:
that coupe looks great ,love the color

Yeh I keep telling him to repaint it that same color but I think he is going a tab bit brighter.an if I had another coupe ill do that color or smoked grey with black trim.

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
i dont know if it run harder now. that car ran hard as fuck then!!!!!

yeah a lot of the good shit was gone when he got it from the wrecking yard, that and he really stepped down the cam.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Thats my boy elero shyt now.he got it lookin way better now an runin way harder now.its in good hands now.

and you know this cause you rode in it before? [Roll Eyes]
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
he prob thought how they got it, it came strait from u right before. i remember lookin at the car in aleros garage, and it took me 15 minutes before i even recognized it was your old car. alot had changed or touched sense u had it.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
Originally posted by Duncan Motors:
he prob thought how they got it, it came strait from u right before. i remember lookin at the car in aleros garage, and it took me 15 minutes before i even recognized it was your old car. alot had changed or touched sense u had it.

gotcha makes sense.
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by v-town coupe:
quote:

Ok what u had in it then?

--------------------

His response:

v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
quote:
quote:

That car had a holley manifold,30lb injectors,C&l mass, bbk CAI, 75mm TB, Z303 cam, 1.7rr, TFS 170/ 58cc heads,hyper pistons which made it 9:8:1 ish, BBK long tubes then full 3" exhaust with an x. T5Z tranny pro 5.0 shifter, rear end was just a stock 8.8 with 3:73's and a posi rebuild with a girdle cover. had sportline springs and rear bbk upper and lower arms, koni yellows and inside the car I had some gauges and flo-fit seats with some beat. pretty much sums it up.
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

That car had a holley manifold,30lb injectors,C&l mass, bbk CAI, 75mm TB, Z303 cam, 1.7rr, TFS 170/ 58cc heads,hyper pistons which made it 9:8:1 ish, BBK long tubes then full 3" exhaust with an x. T5Z tranny pro 5.0 shifter, rear end was just a stock 8.8 with 3:73's and a posi rebuild with a girdle cover. had sportline springs and rear bbk upper and lower arms, koni yellows and inside the car I had some gauges and flo-fit seats with some beat. pretty much sums it up.
BTW Jerm who (airformance707) also rode in the car for a quick sec too, when I had it he can vouch,cant remember if slow back every got a ride.
2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

SOUND BEASTIN,LOVE TRICKFLOW HEADS ALTHOUGH I ONLY HAVE EDELBROCKS AND AFR...I WOULD TRADE THEM EDDYS ANY DAY

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Well it has that same setup now...lol minus the xcam

--------------------

His response:

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did that car originally come from sac I recognize the sticker

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
v-town coupe
fordologist
Member # 2771

^^^^ Yessir
Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
a pic of the V-town coupe! was taken about the time I joined the site. dont worry that gay sticker came off pretty quick.

-

hahaha MOVE OVER sticker, its all good do because I had one on my GT for a bit... Yes the Sticker was Gay!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That is my boys coupe now..and Would you happen to be Jeff ? Vtown coupe?
Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
That is my boys coupe now..and Would you happen to be Jeff ? Vtown coupe?

That's him

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18535 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com