Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » tune is paid for now (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: tune is paid for now
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Gotta do a couple more fabs at yons shop before i go an go over a couple things an gotta get a trailer to get it up there.cant wait for this.so this weekend im paying for it an next week im going to get it dyno'd. I lets hope for the best with this car i came a long way.

[ July 14, 2012, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thank for the facebook update post
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol...yup i jus hope this sct chip works for them there

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SS396chevelle:

I was hoping for multiple pics of the SCT chip

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well this the sct chip im hoping that would work right here.an i see ur on a roll today to cornoil.

-

-

--------------------

His response:

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Well this the sct chip im hoping that would work right here.an i see ur on a roll today to cornoil.

-

-

thanks for the pics..holy SHIT...a fucking CHIP!!!!!

and yes for the two posts...now 3...I am on a "roll"

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the chip looks colds. u should wrap it in more fuzzy fur lmao!!!! a big jk
BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CornOil_&_Boost:
quote:

I was hoping for multiple pics of the SCT chip
Edlease one pic

[ July 12, 2012, 05:38 PM: Message edited by: SS396chevelle ]

5POINTAMRIT
¯
Member # 11311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5POINTAMRIT  Ford pictures for 5POINTAMRIT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

-

-

Thats the same one i got, should work just fine. Btw where you getting tuned at?

--------------------
2017 Mustang GT
2003 DSG Cobra
1991 Mustang 5.0- Sold
1990 Mustang 5.0 331 Stroker 402rwhp- SOLD
Supercharged 01 Mustang GT 368rwhp-SOLD

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Im sorry that shit was funny though lol
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Lol its all gud i kno yall fuckin wit me.an suppose to go to m.r.p. but i been kinda getting eknored a little ..
.NICK.I KNO ur a bizzybody tho

--------------------

His response:

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Who hooked you up with the chip?
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:
quote:

Im sorry that shit was funny though lol
+1

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

quote:
Originally posted by 351w:
Who hooked you up with the chip?

I forgot his screen name but me an him hope it wrks for the benefit for both of us that way i can give him his money an i can get tuned.he had my back on this chip an i appriciate it to i jus hope it wrks for my car.

--------------------

His response:

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Lol its all gud i kno yall fuckin wit me.an suppose to go to m.r.p. but i been kinda getting eknored a little ..

Please tell me you're just kidding and that you know how to write proper english? [Confused]

eknored??? Seriously???

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:

Please tell me you're just kidding and that you know how to write proper english? [Confused]

eknored??? Seriously???

Careful, HE GETS BUTT HURT, will start to throw names (will need to be translated,) talk shit (again will need to be translated) and even tear up I hear [Razz]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Yeh i kno how to freakn spell i jus use my own wording okay.you guys are so sensitive...GOD!!!

[ July 12, 2012, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------

His response:

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hopefully you can get it tuned man [patriot]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

I hope so to pure.i jus want nick to show shaun the chip an see if its a go or no.its really irritating because im so close i payed for my smog an the last thing is reg
an im on the streets again.so yeh im that close guys an ready.

--------------------

His response:

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Ur not getting ignored bro.. I'm just busy and can't always reply to my messages. You know I've tried helpin you out thru all hours of the day whenever I can.. even after midnight some nights. My main priority is customer service, but there's some times when I can't respond. Your more than welcome to hit me up if you have any questions or concerns, but please understand that I'm always busy at work and sometimes outside of work.

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :
Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol yeah quan be stressing on his ride. i learned to build patience myself just dealing with him, shit its helped with the rest of my customer service i lack lol.. but hes a gd dude and well worth the trouble!
East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When you get that 430rwhp or so you will be happy! Lol

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Lol nick i was pulling ur coat a little i kno ur bizzy bro yeh we do be chattin hella late an u be tired an still stay on the phone pushin the issue with me.you good nick.an as for eastbay dnt worry bout it

--------------------

His response:

triple b
¯
Member # 8763

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple b  Ford pictures for triple b    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
put a video of the dyno i wanna see what it do! im have to boost my eddy headed 306 too

--------------------
1988 4cyl conv 306 HCI "sasha"
2004 tahoe
Sold- 87 GT, 72 chevelle, 63 biscane, 82 monte carlo, 73 nova, 88 silverado,

Posts: 1730 | From: sacramento ca | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Im going to put up a comeback video of my car period its going to be dope so ill post of the video when its done with the edit. [Big Grin]

--------------------

His response:

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com