Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » fs ssp wheels

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fs ssp wheels
BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for BAD ASS 5.HO  Ford pictures for BAD ASS 5.HO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey guys here i have some ssp wheels and tires. the wheels came off a 1993 ssp. they have the original tires that came off the 34k mile car. theyh old the original air. they have never had air put into them. the condition of the rims is one of the best ive seen. I have all 4 including what whus the spare in this car. Spare has 99% tred the rest of the tires are more worn out as you can see in the pic but they are all the same kind of tires. asking 320 let me know txt me to 209-496-1656 jose

-

-

-

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Look like a regular old set of 10 holes to me [Embarrassed]

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't know that they made a special 10 hole rims for a ssp,so will they make my car faster and handle better?can I get a extra 100 hp out of it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Give him a break they hella clean

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD ASS 5.HO  Ford pictures for BAD ASS 5.HO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Really. They are ten holes and people should keep their stupid coments to their self. they should stop waisting peoples time. and put on some glases and start reading history books.i dnt see were it mentions they were specially made for ssp cars. and they will make your car better iff you got it up on bricks.

[ April 20, 2012, 02:33 AM: Message edited by: BAD ASS 5.HO ]

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

Sydewayz_Stan
¯
Member # 10217

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sydewayz_Stan  Ford pictures for Sydewayz_Stan  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice ten holes [Razz]

--------------------
-90 Vert-SOLD
-91 Notch-SOLD
-2000 Explorer 5.0-SOLD
-72 Maverick-SOLD
-2004 GT, vortech V2 si, 10 psi-
-2002 F150 supercrew-

Posts: 3432 | From: 707 vallejo/richmond 510 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  :
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BAD ASS 5.HO:
Really. They are ten holes and people should keep their stupis coments to their self. they should stop waisting peoples time. and put on some glases and start reading history books.i dnt see were it mentions they were specially made for ssp cars. and they will make your car better iff you got it up on bricks.

History books have nothing to do with your regular 10 hole wheels.

And you might want to read a book sometime.. Your spelling sucks

[ April 20, 2012, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: 19mystic96 ]

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You guys can keep hating, but i picked up 22 rwhp on a set of ssp wheels. Good mod for cheap, someone is going to be pleasantly suprised with the gains.

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BAD ASS 5.HO  Ford pictures for BAD ASS 5.HO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yea. just ignorant people trying to act smart .

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

stock fox
¯
Member # 9211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stock fox  Ford pictures for stock fox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Really. They are ten holes and people should keep their stupis coments to their self. they should stop waisting peoples time. and put on some glases and start reading history books.i dnt see were it mentions they were specially made for ssp cars. and they will make your car better iff you got it up on bricks.

You spelled stupid wrong [Big Grin]

--------------------
🏁Sleeper notch under construction🏁
86 Notchback stang

Posts: 1849 | From: Sacramento | Registered: May 2009  |  :
BAD ASS 5.HO
¯
Member # 10947

corrected. android phones r not made perferc

[ April 20, 2012, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: BAD ASS 5.HO ]

--------------------
98 boosted/stroked cobra
98 rio red cobra

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh Shit....special edition SSP wheels? Damn...next thing ya know people will be selling SSP shortblocks for 3 times more than they are worth.....

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
19 year old tires =fucking death trap on wheels bro
American Iron Speed Shop
¯
Member # 6311

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for American Iron Speed Shop  Ford pictures for American Iron Speed Shop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
corrected. android phones r not made perferc

You spelled perfect wrong..... sorry couldnt resist..lol

--------------------
AmericanIronSpeedShop.com

Posts: 435 | From: Loomis Ca (sacramento) | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sell them on eBay. They'll easily sell for 1000+ since They hold the original air since 1993 [Roll Eyes]
19mystic96
¯
Member # 7553

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 19mystic96  Ford pictures for 19mystic96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:

But they have the original air from 1993 in them!

--------------------
1996 Mystic cobra #32

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 19mystic96:
quote:
Originally posted by SS396 chevelle aka fasthatch:

But they have the original air from 1993 in them!
So is that ssp air? And if so is that gonna give it some extra hp to?and how do you know it's from 1993?
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll trade you straight up, but you're coming to me.
 -

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com